Harrod Curved Border Restraints Green
UK Manufactured - 5 Year Guarantee
The Border Restraints are made from sturdy, solid 6mm galvanised steel wire and powder coated Dark Olive Green, available in a variety of sizes providing strong plant support to stop plants falling across lawns and paths
New Superior Design
thicker (6mm) Dark Olive Green Powder Coated Galvanised Steel wire - 5 year guarantee!
Designed and Made in the UK by us, the border restraints are manufactured using strong 6mm galvanised steel wire and come with a 5 year guarantee. The steel wire is powder coated dark olive green for a long lasting, weatherproof finish and also to make them unobtrusive when positioned in the border.
Designed to stop plants and bushes flopping over pathways and lawns, these strong plant supports are available in a range of sizes and being quite 'springy', they can be widened or contracted to fit perfectly. The border restraints are easy to install by simply pushing into the ground and can easily be moved as your needs change throughout the season.
- Ideal for edges of pathways and grass
- Helps shape and restrain annuals, perennials and small shrubs and bushes
- Last season after season
- Flexible and easy to adjust
- Powder coated Dark Olive Green to merge seemlessly into the background
- 5 Sizes Available - 30cm, 40cm, 51cm, 75cm & 100cm
- 5 year guarantee
- Perfect for Anemone 'Honorine Jobert', Crocosmia 'Lucifer', Aster 'Monch', Artemisia 'Silver Queen', Agastache 'Blue Fortune', Monarda 'Fireball', Perovskia 'Blue Spire', Phlomis russeliana, Rudbeckia 'Goldsturm'
For years our shasta daisies inside the front gate have fallen all over the path and made it treacherous for the poor postman. We couldn't dig them up because they were growing out of the concrete, but now the garden's been landscaped, the daisies reduced and the restraints are waiting to be put in place next spring when the stems start putting on height. They look nice and strong, and a lot more aesthetic than canes and string. Can't wait to use them.
Big improvement on canes and string etc