Harrod Scalloped Arm Link Stakes Green
Note: Some pack sizes on Offer Save 20% - See below
Our New Harrod Scalloped Arm Link-Stakes plant supports are made from dark olive green, powder coated galvanised thick steel wire that will merge seemlessly into the background
Buy 2 packs of Plant Stakes (same size) and Save 20%
(price will update at basket)
Our New Harrod Scalloped Arm link-stakes plant supports are made from dark olive green, powder coated galvanised thick steel wire that will merge seemlessly into the background.
Harrod Scalloped Arm Link Stakes Plant Supports can be placed in the border before or after plants have grown and easily adjusted at any time during the growing season to offer discreet support to all types of ornamental plants, flowers and vegetables.
These new plant supports allow plants to be contained and supported without looking unnaturally constricted, instead plants can gather in the pockets taking on a more natural, irregular outline.
Link-Stakes should push easily into cultivated soil but if you've stony or compacted soil, try our Link Stakes Hole Former - a 52cm long, 8mm diameter steel rod which pushes aside stones with ease!
- Scalloped Arm Link-Stakes are made from dark olive green powder coated steel wire
- Available in 8 sizes with either 3, 4 or 5 scallops
- 40cm x 30cm size is made from 4mm thick steel wire
- All other sizes are made from 6mm thick steel wire
- Note: some sizes on Offer Save 20% see drop down list above
- Strong and sturdy, the dark olive green colour helps them to virtually disappear when in place
- Many plants are vulnerable to damage from wind and rain unless properly supported
- Aim to stake your plant about half way up its full height and allow a few inches in the ground
- The most effective versatile and discreet way to support plants naturally in the garden border
- Will last for decades and are virtually invisible
- Supplied in a pack of 6
- Harrod End Stakes also available supplied in singles
- 5 year guarantee
- Perfect for Campanula, Achillea 'Cloth of Gold', Lynchis coronaria, Perovskia 'Blue Spire', Physalis franchetii
Great for stopping a row of plants hanging over the lawn. A bit fiddly to put in and it really doesnt help Harrods supply the final link stake l posts some weeks after the rest of the link stakes.I would have likes black ones to match my peony and circular supports.
Many thanks for your feedback we are so pleased you are happy with your plant supports. Your additional comments have been passed onto our design team and despatch depts for further review.