Our New Harrod Scalloped Arm link-stakes plant supports in rust finish are supplied in plain solid steel which quickly develops a beautiful rust patina over time.
Harrod Scalloped Arm Link Stakes Plant Supports can be placed in the border before or after plants have grown and easily adjusted at any time during the growing season to offer discreet support to all types of ornamental plants, flowers and vegetables.
These new plant supports allow plants to be contained and supported without looking unnaturally constricted, instead plants can gather in the pockets taking on a more natural, irregular outline.
Link-Stakes should push easily into cultivated soil but if you've stony or compacted soil, try our Link Stakes Hole Former - a 52cm long, 8mm diameter steel rod which pushes aside stones with ease!
- Note: some sizes on Offer Save 20% see drop down list above for prices
- Scalloped Arm link-stakes are made from premium quality solid steel wire
- Available in 8 sizes with either 3, 4 or 5 scallops
- 40cm x 30cm size is made from 4mm thick steel wire
- All other sizes are made from 6mm thick steel wire
- Strong and sturdy plant supports that develop a beautiful rust patina over time
- Many plants are vulnerable to damage from wind and rain unless properly supported
- Aim to stake your plant about half way up its full height and allow a few inches in the ground
- The most effective versatile and discreet way to support plants naturally in the garden border
- Will last for decades and are virtually invisible
- Supplied in a pack of 6
- Harrod End Stakes also available supplied in singles
- 5 year guarantee
I bought quite a few plant supports and an obelisk. All good sturdy items, delivered swiftly, well wrapped and in good condition.
Did what I wanted (fitted into holes drilled into sleeper wall), but . . I misread the description and expected rust effect, not for them to go rusty. Surprised to find that 40cm wide are actually only 37cm. Can't assess performance until they have been in use for some time and the beautiful rust patina has not rusted through!