Wisteria Floribunda Russelliana is commonly known as Japanese wisteria has long racemes of dark purple flowers with a creamy white blotches in late season, the young leaves are bronze green.
Wisteria prefer a sunny location but can be grown in slight shade. Wisterias are usually thought of as climbers, but you can successfully grow wisterias in containers and train as a free-standing standard when using a Wisteria Umbrella Support Frame
A vigorous deciduous twining plant producing flowers in pendent racemes to 45cm(18in) long and pinnate leaves, each composed of 11-19 leaflets.
- Wisteria Floribunda Russelliana
- Deciduous twining climber
- Plant in a well-drained, fertile soil
- Position in full sun or partial shade
- Height to 9m (28ft) - Spread to 5m (15ft)
- Dark purple flowers May to July
- Supplied in a 3 litre pot
- Available as singles or pack of 3
- Allow 14 days for delivery