Ultra Fine Insect Mesh Netting is a heavy duty 100% polyethylene UV stabilised fine mesh that keeps out practically all garden pests such as whitefly, black fly, cabbage root fly, caterpillars, birds and other insects from Spring onwards thanks to the incredibly small 0.25mm x 0.8mm ultra fine mesh.
Light enough to be laid directly over crops, the ultra fine insect mesh netting also provides protection against mild frosts, heavy rain, wind and hail. Ultra-Fine Insect Mesh Netting is available in 2.5m, 3m & 5m widths and can be bought by the metre or with our 5m, 10m & 50m Saver Packs.
- Protect against Black Fly, Whitefly, Aphids, Carrot Root fly, caterpillars, birds and other insects.
- Ultra Fine Insect Mesh Netting has a 0.25mm x 0.8mm ultra fine mesh
- Unique oblong hole construction creates a very fine barrier against white fly and other insects for great results but still allows good airflow and water transmission
- Reduces rain splash and hail damage to crops
- Mesh offers 25% Shade - 75% light transmission depending on positioning
- Mesh provides approx. 65% airflow - again depending on positioning
- 100% polyethylene heavy-duty UV stabilised material
- A long lasting superior weighted netting, weighing 110g per square metre
- Effective for both domestic and commercial use
- Insect Mesh Netting with a 1.35mm square mesh is also available
We now offer a joining service; please e-mail our Customer Services Team or telephone 0333 400 6400 (local rate) for a quote.
Delivery up to Harrod's usual excellent standard Last year I suffered big time from carrot fly (also on parsnips) and allium leaf miner in my leeks in raised beds so must this year cover them all. Haven't used it yet but the product looks brilliant. Will be using it over hoops but due to its robustness I anticipate a little difficulty securing the ends properly and also some pain in the *** with weeding hence only 4 stars for ease of use. But you can't expect perfect results without a little effort and with this product I do anticipate perfect results
The product does what it says but it can be problematic due to it's stiffness. However it does appear to be hard wearing and robust so should last. When it arrived the cut edge was far from straight and carried a warning that it can cut, due to its stiffness. This may also cause a problem if you want to cover any sort of structure.
View all Sizes & Prices
Ultra Fine Insect Mesh Netting is available in 2.5m 3m and 4m widths and is available by the linear metre or in Extra Value Saver Packs, all savings shown are against linear metre price.
2.5m x 1m = £5.70 (GDN-056)
2.5m x 5m = £25.50 (GNE-029) save £3
2.5m x 10m = £52.00 (GNE-030) save £5
2.5m x 50m = £255.00 (GNE-031) save £30
3m x 1m = £7.00 (GNE-032)
3m x 5m = £33.00 (GNE-033) save £2
3m x 10m = £64.00 (GNE-034) save £6
3m x 50m = £295.00 (GNE-035) save £55
4m Width - Currently Unavailable
4m x 1m = £9.30 (GNE-290)
4m x 5m = £43.50 (GNE-291) save £3
4m x 10m = £85.00 (GNE-292) save £8
4m x 50m = £395.00 (GNE-293) save £70
5m x 1m = £11.30 (GNE-351)
5m x 5m = £54.50 (GNE-352) save £2
5m x 10m = £108.00 (GNE-353) save £5
5m x 50m = £495.00 (GNE-354) save £70