Insect mesh netting is a must have in the vegetable garden, protecting your plants from pest attack this UV stabilised, long-lasting insect netting will keep out common garden pests such as carrot fly, cabbage root fly along with butterflies and birds.
The insect mesh is made from 100% polyethylene, which is strong and durable but also light enough to be laid directly over crops. The mesh netting will also form an effective barrier when placed over our garden netting hoops.
This insect netting has a 1.35mm square mesh and is available in 2m, 2.5m, 3m, 4m, and 5m widths, by the metre or in EXTRA VALUE packs of 5m, 10m and 50m.
- Fine mesh netting protects against common garden pests and stops butterflies and birds
- Available in 2m, 2.5m, 3m, 4m & 5m widths (4m width currently out of stock)
- Available by the metre or in 5m, 10m & 50m Extra Value Saver Packs
- If buying by the metre, please enter total length required into quantity box above
- Ideal for creating a physical barrier to combat carrot root fly, butterflies caterpillars and birds.
- Lightweight enough to be placed directly on crops
- Permeable enough to allow a flow of water to pass through freely
- Protects against the weather elements - mild frost, hail, heavy rain and wind
- Insect Mesh Protection Netting provides 20% shade
- Effective for domestic or commercial use.
Samples of all Harrod Horticultural netting are available on request - please e-mail our Customer Services Team or telephone 0333 400 6400 (local rate) with the samples you would like.