The Ultimate Vitopod Heated Propagator with 2 lights will give your seeds the best possible start and produce fast, healthy, reliable growth without legginess.
The Vitopod propagator is renowned as the most advanced propagator available. It has won many awards including the Gardener's World Best Buy award and Grow Your Own magazine Most Innovative Product award.
With precise control the propagator thermostat can be set to any 1°C and with a range of 5°C to 30°C using the thermostat. The heat is delivered evenly throughout the base with no hot spots or cold spots. The temperature sensor triggers more or less heat depending on the sensor reading.
The 2 lights sit in a specially designed secure bracket, if you wish to adjust the height of your Vitopod, simply move the brackets. Lights can be switched on and off independently of the propagator and typically have a life of 10,000 hours.
Nanotech Reflector - The lights are housed in a nanotech enhanced reflector that reflects 99.9% of previously lost light, increased lumen availability by 300% and diffuses light deep into the plants leaves.
- Ultimate Vitopod Heated Propagator with lights
- Large vents - for humidity control, so plants don't dampen-off
- Available as Single or Double Layer
- Available as Single or Double Length
- Single Length includes 2 x 60cm and light brackets - 24 Watts per light
- Double Length includes 2 x 90cm and light brackets - 39 Watss per light
- Lights are not LED, but use reflectors to reflect 99.9% of previously lost light
- Single Length, Single Layer 56cm L x 55cm W x 24cm H (37cm H incl. lights)
- Single Length, Double Layer 56cm L x 55cm W x 39cm H (52cm H incl. lights)
- Double Length, Single Layer 111cm L x 58cm W x 24cm H (37cm H incl. lights)
- Double Length, Double Layer 111cm L x 58cm W x 39cm H (52cm H incl. lights)
- 2 year manufacturers guarantee
- Lights and bracket kit also available separately
Didn't expect it to be flatpack on arrival but once assembled it is very flexible, heat adjustable, extra lighting for early seed sowing in late winter days, or overwintering precious tender houseplants. Only fiddly part is it's best to remove lighting before you take off lids so you need somewhere safe to pop them when not in use. The plastic lighting support gets in the way a bit too. Overall very good, I could fix lighting to make use easier by suspending it above.
What The Press Say
Kitchen GardenDecember 2017
Ideas for Xmas Gifts
This vitopod heated propagator is available in two sizes and comes with a thermostat, a temperature sensor and a light kit which securely holds two lights in place. It is height adjustable and distributes heat evenly. The lights use 50% less energy than a standard fluorescent lamp and have a lamp life of about 10,000 hours. A super present for that gardener who just can't wait to get going.