The Super 7 Mini Propagator is ideal to fit on a window-sill, measuring 76cm x 18cm, the electrically heated base uses only 15 Watts of power and it comes complete with seven 'quarter size' covered, vented seed trays. For anyone who loves growing seeds, a heated propagator is a vital piece of equipment.
The individual seed trays and lids are available to buy separately and can be rotated on the propagator, making it easy to start off even more seeds.
- It's slim design fits neatly on a window sill, the seven vented cells means you can grow different varieties in individual trays, and being heated gets your seeds off to a flying start
- Heated base height is 4.5cm above ground and 1.8cm deep
- Propagator is not thermostatically controlled and will increase the ambient temperature of the compost by around 8 degrees C
- Best results obtained by positioning propagator in a warm location eg. heated greenhouse or on a sunny windowsill
- Each tray measures 15.5cm long x 9.5cm wide x 4.5cm deep
- Extra individual seed trays and lids can be bought separately - see drop down list
Thanks to Emma Jo Real-Davies - https://www.instagram.com/emjorealdavies/ for supplying some of the images used above.
Very pleased to receive item. Exactly as photograph and description. Very pleased with Harrod Horticultural.
What The Press Say
Grow Your OwnFebruary 2017
Tried & Tested Propagators - Get a head start on the season with these brilliant products
Designed to fit on a windowsill or other narrow spaces, this propagator is fantastic for those who don't have a huge amount of space to grow their seedlings in. It has a heated base which helps to evenly distribute the warmth, creating optimum germination conditions. You will be able to start off various different plants with ease.
Scottish GardenerSpring 2016
Turn the narrowest space in the house into the ideal environment for sprouting seeds with the Super 7 Electric Windowsill Propagator.