The Original Link-Stakes Plant Supports
The solid steel rod and green plastic coated Original Link-Stakes Plant Supports are the most effective, versatile and discreet flower supports for your garden; each plant support stake simply 'links' to the next to create the size or shape required
Made by us in the UK
The Original Link-Stakes Plant Supports can be placed in the border before or after plants have grown, can be easily adjusted at any time during the growing season and offer limitless permutations and discreet support to all types of ornamental plants, flowers and even vegetables.
We also have a number of Link Stake Seconds available, 25% cheaper than standard prices. With slight imperfections on the plastic the steel rod on the Seconds is exposed in some areas.
Original Link-Stakes Plant Supports should push easily into cultivated soil but if you've stony or compacted soil, try our Link Stakes Hole Former - a 52cm long, 8mm diameter steel rod which pushes aside stones with ease!
- Original Link-Stakes Plant Supports available in seven sizes from 30cm to 100cm and either in packs of 12 or 24
- Link Stake Seconds are available with slight imperfections in plastic (25% cheaper than standard prices)
- Strong, sturdy and the green coating helps them to virtually disappear when in place
- Many plants are vulnerable to damage from wind and rain unless properly staked
- All our link stakes are made from steel rod and coated with dark green plastic
- Simply link together to ringfence floppy plants
- Will last for decades and are virtually invisible
- Aim to stake your plant about half way up its full height and allow a few inches in the ground
- The most effective, versatile and discreet way to support plants throughout the border
Good product and did the job required. A bit difficult in our clay soil but gentle persuassion got them bedded down.
These stakes are really worth the cost. Very strong and easy to use. Blend in well with the foliage so they can hardly be seen. Easy to instal, especially in our loamy soil - might be problems with heavy soil. So pleased I'm about to order so more - can't get much better recomendation
Many thanks for leaving your Product Review and Congratulations you are this months lucky Product Review Competition Winner your £20 Gift Voucher will be on its way to you shortly.
What The Press Say
Grow Your OwnJuly 2014
Plant Supports and Obelisks on Test - Dave Finkle
The Possibilities are endless, these little chaps can serve a wide range of purposes. I must say, I had great fun manipulating them into all sorts of shapes. They have been around for some time and I feel a little embarrassed to say that I have never personally employed them before, which is a mistake. From an investment point of view, they will last you for a very long time and can't be ignored. It is the simplicity of them that sticks in my mind. They are effective when installed and can be manipulated to follow the shape of your planted areas. Available in a range of heights, you will find the range can tick any box. 5 ***** for Practicality, Value and Storability.