Swivel Connecting Clips
Was £4.95 - Now £2.95 - Save £2
These adaptable and highly versatile Swivel Connector Clips are ideal for creating garden cloches, plant supports, runner bean or pea frames and even decorative supports for climbers - the list is endless
These adaptable and highly versatile Swivel Connector Clips are ideal for creating garden cloches, plant supports, runner bean or pea frames and even decorative supports for climbers - the list is endless.
Available in two sizes (12.7mm and 16mm) to work perfectly in tandem with our aluminium tubing the swivel clips are supplied in packs of 3 and give you licence to construct both straight line crop protection frames along with obelisks, wigwams and any other shape of plant support where angled joints are a necessity.
Each swivelling garden clip is formed of two clips which slot together; this means the clips can be detached from each other in seconds and used as a rigid net clip to hold mesh, fleece and any type of garden netting to the respective size of aluminium tube - we told you they were versatile!
- Swivel Connecting Clips used in conjunction with our aluminium tubing
- Used to construct a wide range of frames
- Frames suitable for pea, bean, sweet pea and climbers
- Unique 360 degree revolving head of the clips allows assembly of many types of frame
- Sold in packs of 3 clips and two sizes
- Will fit tubing 12.7mm diameter or 16mm diameter
- As used on our Anti Carrot Fly Screen
- Simple to split into single rigid clips
- Try our build a ball connectors for simple fruit and veg cage framework
I love the idea of adding extra strengthening cross pieces without creating an extra joint. At any angle too.
We've been looking for connectors to allow students to build a model scaffold on our Scaffold Inspection course for ages. These are perfect for swivel couplers. A load of 14mm dowel and we're off. Perfect!
These were not cheap but would be better than the build a balls, I thought. However they are incredibly hard to fix on to the rods, and only narrowly missed being lacerated by sharp ends of rods in attempting to slide them in over the end, having failed to clip them on by prising open. I have only used 1 set and would like to return the rest, though it may be too late. I would definitely not recommend them as they are at present!