PRE-ORDER ONLY - DUE MARCH 2023
These stunning planters are a new addition to the Southwold Range using the popular antique etched finish on our more contemporary styled planters. Each planter is beautifully engineered and a great way to showcase your favourite plants and flowers, giving an instant update to your outside space.
The planters are available in 2 sizes:
- Square Planter measures 0.5m Wide x 0.5m Deep x 0.5m High
- Trough Planter measures 1.2m Wide x 0.3m Deep x 0.5m High
Manufactured using 1mm thick galvanised steel with super strength double folded panel construction that simply bolts together. The galvanised steel is hand etched to create a unique finish which improves as the planter ages and complements our popular Southwold Collection Furniture Collection.
- Exclusively designed and made by us in the UK
- 10 year structural guarantee
- 1mm thick galvanised steel with super strength 'double folded' panel construction
- Unique hand etched finish which improves as it ages
- Antique style finish to complement the Southwold Collection
- Built to last and low maintenance
- Self assembly - simply bolt together
- One-piece side panels are decorated with capping on top for strong aesthetic appeal
- Bases include drainage holes that can be plugged if required with supplied bungs.
- The planter bases can either sit level with the ground or reverse the base so it is inverted to create a shadow gap
We understand that some people want to insulate metal planters (we can assist with this if required) but we have seen no evidence over the years we have been selling the product which suggests that there is any detrimental effect to plant health as long as watered appropriately.
How Much Soil Will I Need?
Calculating the quantity of soil you will require to fill your planter is relatively simple; you just need to multiply the length of your planter by the width and the height in metres, multiply by 1000 and the figure you arrive at is the amount of compost you'll need in litres e.g.
0.5m long x 0.5m wide x 0.5m high = (0.5 x 0.5 x 0.5) x 1000 = 125 litres
There is a calculator on the Rolawn Soil page to make things easier. The soil is available in bulk 1000 litre tote bags so ideal if you are looking to fill a number of planters. For more details on filling your metal planter please contact our Customer Services Team.
Be the first to write a review for this product.