The Southwold Classic Planters have straight sides with square panelled detail on all four faces, detailed moulding on the top and bottom and feature a decorative ring on two sides. Available in 3 sizes these high-quality, heavy-duty planters are built to last and will be a real focal point in your outside space for years to come.
Perfect individually or as a pair of planters either side of a doorway or entrance, they can be used to create floral displays throughout the year and are also ideal for displaying specimen trees and plants.
Manufactured using high-quality steel, the planters will arrive in a weathered zinc finish, but over time they will lighten due to the natural oxidisation process and develop a beautiful aged patina giving them an antique classic look. Please note: in the images the planters are darker than how they will finish looking.
Each of the planters has a drainage hole and a rubber bung that gives you the option to use the planter both inside or out in the garden.
- Harrod Horticultural Exclusive
- High quality galvanised steel planters
- Attractive square panel detail on each side of planter
- Decorative ring feature on 2 sides
- Planter has drainage hole with rubber bung included
- Available in 3 sizes
- Small - 50cm W x 50cm D x 50cm H / Internal Measurements: 42cm x 42cm / Weight: 22kg
- Medium - 60cm W x 60cm D x 60cm H / Internal Measurements: 52cm x 52cm / Weight: 35kg
- Large - 70cm W x 70cm D x 70cm H / Internal Measurements: 62cm x 62cm / Weight: 45kg
Be the first to write a review for this product.