The Southwold Furniture Care Pack includes all you need to keep your garden furniture in great condition all year round. The care pack includes 142g Beeswax polish, cloth, abrasive pad and full instructions.
All our furniture arrives pre-waxed. It's not absolutely essential to wax the furniture, but it will enhance the appearance, stabilising the patina. The beeswax will also give the furniture a 'silky' feel, and when it rains you will notice water will 'bead' on the surface, also making it easier to clean. The beeswax is easier to apply at room temperature using the supplied cloth, simply wipe on and buff into all surfaces of the furniture.
Furniture Care Pack includes:
- 142g Traditional Beeswax Polish
- Abrasive Pad
- Full instructions
The Southwold Garden Furniture range can be seen at the following locations - to find out more details please visit the Furniture Retailers Page:
- Petersham Nurseries - Richmond - https://petershamnurseries.com/
- Burford Garden Company - Oxfordshire - https://www.burford.co.uk/
- Long Barn Garden Centre – Alresford, Hampshire - https://www.longbarn.co.uk/
- The Stamford Garden Centre - Stamford, Lincolnshire - https://www.stamfordgardencentre.co.uk/
- Snape Maltings - Snape, Suffolk - https://snapemaltings.co.uk/
- RHS Wisley at the Trials Fields - Woking, Surrey - https://www.rhs.org.uk/gardens/wisley