The steel bracket is exceptionally strong and is held firmly in position by the cropped bolts, one of which is supplied with each bracket. The bolt simply slots in to the channel on the roof or side glazing bar and turns through 90° to lock securely into position. The small fixing supports are supplied in packs of 10 and make an ideal fixing point for our hanging basket-friendly 'S' Hooks.
• Small Fixing Supports supplied in packs of 10
• Manufactured from heavy duty steel
• Ideal greenhouse tying point for growing climbing plants such as vines and cucumbers
• Strong and dependable
• Held in position by cropped bolts (supplied)
• Simply place cropped bolt head in glazing bar channel and turn 90° to fix
• Use with 'S' Hooks to create a strong hanging basket fixing point
• Additional cropped bolts also available
Harrod Horticultural had exactly the greenhouse accessories I was looking for to string up and secure my huge tomato plants to the spars on my greenhouse. They arrived very quickly, and are perfect for the job.
Just the job for my hanging baskets and bush tomatoes
What a wonderful idea. Now I can hang my summer baskets in the greenhouse until the frosts have passed. Previously I had them sitting on pots which although 'done the job' it's not a patch on these support hooks. Such a simple but ingenious idea. Easy to fit. Can't recommend them enough