Rolawn are widely regarded as the UK's leading supplier of high quality topsoil and turf so it should come as no suprise that the landscaping bark they carry in their range is right up there with the best; if you're looking to give the finishing touches to a landscaping project or apply a very attractive and effective mulch to beds and borders, then the Rolawn Landscaping Bark should be at the very top of your shopping list.
We're pleased to include this premium quality bark in our range and are sure you'll be impressed with both the quality and coverage. Ideal for all garden projects - such as paths, low maintenance areas and as a mulch to beds and borders.
The bark is supplied in 1000 litre tote bags. All prices include delivery (please note we deliver to mainland UK only). We arrange delivery - directly from Rolawn - to your address, so when ordering, please provide a daytime telephone number on which you can be contacted to arrange delivery - otherwise the despatch and delivery of your Rolawn Bark will be delayed.
As the Rolawn Bark is delivered in 1000 litre bags - which are both bulky in size and heavy - it is important to ensure you have suitable vehicular access before ordering to avoid disappointment and extra or failed delivery charges. Please take a moment to read through Rolawn's detailed Delivery Requirements Checklist and view their delivery terms and conditions below - failure to do so could result in extra delivery charges.
- Delivery is available to UK mainland addresses only
- Deliveries will be made between 7am and 6pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Rolawn bulk bags and pallets are 'non-returnable'
- If delivery questions are not answered correctly and delivery is attempted but fails, extra delivery or failed delivery charges will be incurred
- Orders are despatched directly from Rolawn. You will be contacted directly by Rolawn to arrange your delivery which will be made between 7am-6pm Monday/Friday (excluding Bank Holidays)
- AM Delivery = 8am - 1pm additional £10 postage charge
- PM Delivery = 12 noon - 6pm additional £10 postage charge
- Saturday Delivery = 8am - 1pm additional £40 postage charge
Deliveries before May Bank Holiday:
- Last delivery date is Friday 3rd May
- Orders by 4pm on Monday 29th April
- Securing delivery before the Bank Holiday weekend is dependent on us being able to contact your customer before 4pm on Tuesday 30th April to arrange delivery
Deliveries after Bank Holiday:
- First delivery date is Wednesday 8th May
- Orders by 4pm on Wednesday 1st May
- Securing delivery for Wednesday 8th May is dependent on us being able to contact your customer before 4pm on Friday 3rd May to arrange delivery
The bark came exactly on time, was in the quantity and was of excellent quality throughout - no nasty bits at the bottom It was good value for money too, compared with other suppliers
1. Where can Rolawn deliver to?
Delivery is available to UK mainland addresses only.
2. Does the price include delivery?
Yes it does.
3. When will orders be delivered?
If you order also includes raised beds we will deliver these first, Rolawn will then contact you to arrange a suitable delivery date. If your order does not include raised beds Rolawn will still contact you a few days after you have placed your order with us in order to arrange a suitable delivery date.
4. What does kerbside delivery mean?
Kerbside delivery means that the delivery will be placed as close to the property as deemed safe by the driver. The delivery driver will have a pallet truck on his vehicle to unload your order. Unfortunately pallet trucks can only operate on tarmac, concrete and paved areas, which need to be level and clear of obstructions, they are not able to be operated on gravel drives.
5. Can the bags be delivered over a hedge/fence?
The turf and bulk bags of soil will usually be off-loaded using a hydraulic tail-lift and pallet truck, and therefore cannot be lifted over a hedge or fence.
6. Do customers have to be at home when the delivery is made?
It is preferable that our customers are at home to accept the delivery when it is made. Therefore it is important that they ensure they are satisfied with the agreed delivery date. Safe access will need to be provided to the point of unloading. Rolawn are able to deliver if customers are not present, but in these circumstances, they accept no liability for any deterioration in or theft of any of the items delivered. Neither can they accept responsibility for the consequences of the positioning of the pallets or bulk bags by the delivery driver.
7. What type of off-loading does the vehicle have?
The pallets are unloaded using a hydraulic platform or tail lift, which lowers the pallet to ground level. The driver then uses a small manual pallet truck to pull the pallet to the nearest hard-standing flat surface to customer’s property.
8. How big are the bags, and are they returnable?
The bags are approximately 1 cubic metre, containing 1000 litres when packed. Products within the bags may move in transit and compact during handling, however the bag will still contain 1000 litres. They measure 110cm x 110cm. All bulk bags are ‘non-returnable’. We would greatly appreciate you disposing of these bags responsibly.
9. What vehicles do Rolawn use to deliver?
The order will be delivered on an 18 ton vehicle, slightly bigger than a large dustbin lorry.