Rectangle Wooden Planters
Our Rectangle Wooden Planters will make a real focal point in the garden, planted with colourful flowers or specimen shrubs or trees, these wooden planters will brighten up any outside area.
Made by us in the UK
Exclusively designed by us in the UK, these stunning planters are made using thick Scandinavian wooden planks and strong corner posts for extra strength and come with a 4 year Structural Guarantee. The wooden planters are high pressure treated with a safe preserve to resist fungal decay and wood boring insects.
The rectangle planters all measure 1.2m (4ft) x 0.6m (2ft) and are available in 4 heights - 0.2m, 0.4m, 0.6m and 0.8m. The planters do not have a base but there are planter liners available for the 0.2m and 0.4m high planters.
The planks measure 20cm high and 3.5m thick and the posts measure 10cm square. The thick capping really finishes off the planter and can double up as a comfy seat too!
These wooden planters are a really stylish addition to an outside area, whether filled with colourful flowers, specimen trees, shrubs or even herbs and salad.
- Rectangle Wooden Planters - Harrod Exclusive.
- Measure 1.2m (4ft) x 0.6m (2ft) - in 4 heights 0.2m, 0.4m, 0.6m and 0.8m.
- Thick scandinavian planks sourced from sustainably managed forests.
- High pressure treated with safe wood preserve
- 4 Year Structural Guarantee
- Planks are planed all round - measure 20cm high x 3.5cm thick
- Strong corner posts with aluminium brackets for rigidity
- Thick, strong wooden capping finishes off the beds
- All fixings and full instructions included
- Easy self assembly
- Planters do not have a base but liners are available for the 0.2m and 0.4m high planters