The Quadgrow is a fantastic alternative to growing vegetables in growbags or pots, producing bigger harvests and even keeps plants watered for 14 days while you are on holiday.
Ideal for tomatoes and all other plants usually grown in a grow bag (including beans, aubergines, peas and peppers).
The 130cm long by 24cm wide Quadgrow growing system is so easy to set-up and use - simply fill the SmartReservoir and the FeederMats in the pots pull water up to the roots when they need it. The plants have access to water whenever they need it so there is no risk of the common gardening problems of tomatoes or other vegetables splitting or of blossom end rot.
Our set of 4 mulch caps sit on the Quadgrow pots and include grippers through which you can feed support canes and the mulch caps warm the soil to increase root growth which results in bigger harvests, as well as reducing evaporation and stopping fungus gnats from laying eggs in the soil.
The Mulch Caps are made of the same recycled plastic as the Quadgrow so they are usable year after year.
*Please note that canes are not included
The best selling Quadgrow has many fans, including the editor of Garden Answers magazine and Kitchen Garden magazine and was featured in the Daily Mirror and Daily Mail.
Nominated for best space-saving product and most innovative gardening product by Grow Your Own magazine readers. Ideal for greenhouses, polytunnels and on patios.
Free Feed: Includes 2 x 2.5 Litres of award-winning Nutrigrow Plant Feed worth £14.95
- Quadgrow measures 130cm L x 24cm W
- Ideal for growing herbs, salads, fruit and vegetables on the patio, in the greenhouse or in the conservatory
- 30 litre water reservoir for self watering
- Will keep plants watered for 10 days using SmartMat capillary matting
- Pack of 4 replacement Feeder Mats available separately
- 4 mulch caps (available separately) that sit on the Quadgrow pots through which you can feed support canes
- Almost completely maintenance-free
- Self watering and feeding
- Impossible to over or under-water plants
- Features 4 x 11 litre growing pots - 25.4cm (10") high, 25.4cm (10") wide at top and 17.8cm (7") wide at bottom
- Plants do not stand directly in water
- Ideal for holiday watering and summer patio growing
- Use year after year
- Simple to set-up and pack away at end of season - jargon-free instructions
- Includes Nutrigrow Plant Feed worth £10.95 Free
- 12 month guarantee
On my second year using the quadgrow, went so well in the first year with Melon, cucumber and tomatoes, I bought a second set for this year, to grow Chillies and peppers. They just perform so well, very easy to set up. I would just say for some plants you might need to water from the top for a short time until the plants are settled. I found this with the Chilli and pepper plants. But within 2 weeks the roots had reached the water reservoir. July now and already been eating cucumbers for 2 months. Chilli plant has more chillies than leaves on it. As someone who works away from home for 2 days a week this is a life saver.
Easy watering system, though I think a more detailed description of how to use it would be helpful. Was not sure how to use the mats in the pots? I''ve used a tube watering system in my greenhouse in the past and so far this seems better.
What The Press Say
Garden AnswersSummer 2012
The Quadgrow is the answer to most gardeners' prayers, no more coming home to parched peppers and thirsty tomatoes.
Kitchen Garden Magazine2012
No more struggling to keep up with the twice daily watering tour.