Quadgrow - Self Watering Planter
Expect 2 x bigger harvests with the Quadgrow!
The Quadgrow is a fantastic alternative to growing vegetables in growbags or pots, producing bigger harvests and even keeps plants watered for 10 days while you are on holiday
The Quadgrow is a fantastic alternative to growing vegetables in growbags or pots, producing bigger harvests and even keeps plants watered for 10 days while you are on holiday.
Ideal for tomatoes and all other plants usually grown in a grow bag (including beans, aubergines, peas and peppers).
The 130cm long by 24cm wide Quadgrow growing system is so easy to set-up and use - simply fill the SmartReservoir and the FeederMats in the pots pull water up to the roots when they need it. The plants have access to water whenever they need it so there is no risk of the common gardening problems of tomatoes or other vegetables splitting or of blossom end rot.
The best selling Quadgrow has many fans, including the editor of Garden Answers magazine and Kitchen Garden magazine and was featured in the Daily Mirror and Daily Mail.
Nominated for best space-saving product and most innovative gardening product by Grow Your Own magazine readers. Ideal for greenhouses, polytunnels and on patios.
Buy 2 Quadgrow Planters & SAVE £16 with our Extra Value Offer.
Free Feed: Includes 2 x 2.5 Litres of award-winning Nutrigrow Plant Feed worth £10.95
- Quadgrow measures 130cm L x 24cm W
- Ideal for growing herbs, salads, fruit and vegetables on the patio, in the greenhouse or in the conservatory
- Self Watering - will keep plants watered for 10 days using SmartMat capillary matting
- Almost completely maintenance-free
- Self watering and feeding
- Impossible to over or under-water plants
- Features 4 x 11 litre growing pots
- Plants do not stand directly in water
- Ideal for holiday watering and summer patio growing
- Use year after year
- Simple to set-up and pack away at end of season - jargon-free instructions
- Includes Nutrigrow Plant Feed worth £10.95 Free
- 12 month guarantee
This was delivered within 48 hours, and is of high quality - should last for years.
I now have 3, saves watering every day and ideal when going away, I have two in greenhouse and the third outside which is the newer one so will be interesting to see if it performs the same.
What The Press Say
The Quadgrow is the answer to most gardeners' prayers, no more coming home to parched peppers and thirsty tomatoes.
No more struggling to keep up with the twice daily watering tour.