Plant Support Rings
All Prices Reduced!
Tying in your tomatoes, cucumbers and all manner of climbing fruit and vegetable plants is an age-old and time consuming gardening task so the metal Plant Support Rings are assured of a warm welcome in any allotment or potting shed, greenhouse or garden store.
Tying in your tomatoes, cucumbers and all manner of climbing fruit and vegetable plants is an age-old gardening task, and using string can be fraught with problems - it can harbour pests, it tends to rot and you can't rely on it 100% - so the metal Plant Support Rings are assured of a warm welcome in any allotment or potting shed, greenhouse or garden store.
The rings are available in 4.5cm in diameter - and come in hefty packs 100, plenty for all your ornamental and vegetable plant needs. They're galvanised for durabiity, will last year after and won't let you down; very important when your lovingly cared-for tomato plants are buckling under the weight of a record crop!
Simply open the flexible metal ring, squeeze back loosely around plant and support and say goodbye to cutting up lengths of string and hunting for scissors!
- 100 pack of larger 4.5cm diameter version
- Metal rings are easily opened with fingers
- Completely reliable
- Suitable for permanent use on annual crops and plants
- Close up with fingers to the desired size
- Loosen off during season if necessary
- Galvanised metal construction
- Will last years
- Simple, clean and easy to use
- Carry them round in your pocket
- Ideal for greenhouse crops such as tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers
- Perfect for climbing plants and shrubs
These rings are less fiddly than tying lots of knots. If they aren't big enough, put one round the cane, one round the stem & link them together.
I ahve been using these type of rings for many years but these from Harrods are by far the best. They are indeed a quality item, much heavier guage and strong. They are easy to use and will possibly last for many years.