Plant Support Rings
All Prices Reduced!
Tying in your tomatoes, cucumbers and all manner of climbing fruit and vegetable plants is an age-old and time consuming gardening task so the metal Plant Support Rings are assured of a warm welcome in any allotment or potting shed, greenhouse or garden store...More information
Tying in your tomatoes, cucumbers and all manner of climbing fruit and vegetable plants is an age-old gardening task, and using string can be fraught with problems - it can harbour pests, it tends to rot and you can't rely on it 100% - so the metal Plant Support Rings are assured of a warm welcome in any allotment or potting shed, greenhouse or garden store.
The rings are available in two sizes - 2.5cm and 4.5cm in diameter - and come in hefty packs of 200 and 100 respectively, plenty for all your ornamental and vegetable plant needs. They're galvanised for durabiity, will last year after and won't let you down; very important when your lovingly cared-for tomato plants are buckling under the weight of a record crop!
Simply open the flexible metal ring, squeeze back loosely around plant and support and say goodbye to cutting up lengths of string and hunting for scissors!
GDN-941 Plant Support Rings Small - Was £4.95 - Now £2.45!
GDN-942 Plant Support Rings Large - Was £3.95 - Now £1.45!
- 2.5cm diamter rings sold in packs of 200
- 100 pack of larger 4.5cm diameter version
- Metal rings are easily opened with fingers
- Completely reliable
- Suitable for permanent use on annual crops and plants
- Close up with fingers to the desired size
- Loosen off during season if necessary
- Galvanised metal construction
- Will last years
- Simple, clean and easy to use
- Carry them round in your pocket
- Ideal for greenhouse crops such as tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers
- Perfect for climbing plants and shrubs
These rings are less fiddly than tying lots of knots. If they aren't big enough, put one round the cane, one round the stem & link them together.
I ahve been using these type of rings for many years but these from Harrods are by far the best. They are indeed a quality item, much heavier guage and strong. They are easy to use and will possibly last for many years.