Phlox White Admiral is an attractive plant with panicles of scented white flowers 1.5-2.5cm (½-1in) across which will look fantastic in the herbaceous garden border.
The Phlox plant can grow to 75cm high with a spread of 50cm and is suited to the UK climate being able to withstand temperatures down to -20°C (-4°F).
Buy single plant or SAVE with packs of 3 plants!
- Phlox White Admiral (Border Phlox) - Very hardy, herbaceous perennial
- Pure White scented flowers from July to October
- RHS Award of Garden Merit
- Upright perennial with lance-shaped, toothed, thin leaves 5-13cm (2-5in) long
- Very hardy to -20°C (-4°F)
- Keep an eye out for stem eelworms, leaf gall, powdery mildew & leaf spot
- Good air circulation around plants will combat mildew
- Attractive to butterflies
- Height - 75cm (30in) Spread - 50cm (20in)
- Full sun or partial shade in a fertile, moist, well-drained soil
- Supplied in 1.5-2Litre pots
- Please allow up to 14 days for delivery
To support Phlox White Admiral we recommend the Short Circular Plant Support:-