The Parsnip Countess is a main crop variety with a good diease tolerance which is high yielding and forms parsnips which have smooth skin and are very uniform in shape.
The Parsnip is seen as a very British vegetable and are a fantastic addition to the Sunday Roast. This sweet tasting root vegetable tastes great roasted with honey.
- Organic Parsnip Countess Plants
- Supplied as a pack of 10 plants
- High yielding variety
- Parsnips have smooth skin
- Very uniform shape
- High disease tolerance
- Great flavour
- Perfect for roasting
- Delivery from Mid to Late May
- Grown pesticide free
- Allow up to 3 weeks delivery
Please Note: Due to postage charges incurred we require a minimum order of 3 separate packs of plants on all orders of vegetable plants.