Net Float - 10 mats
These ingenious Net Floats will soon wipe the smile from the faces of fish-snatching cats and herons and give you a definite advantage in the battle to keep your garden pond and valuable fish safe! More information
These ingenious Net Floats will soon wipe the smile from the faces of fish-snatching cats and herons and give you a definite advantage in the battle to keep your garden pond and valuable fish safe!
Simply clip the plastic mesh pond mats together (each mat measures 68cm/27.5" L x 38cm/14.5" W) to form an unobtrusive floating barrier which is barely visible on the surface of the pond. Unlike conventional netting, the Net Floats - supplied in packs of 10 - leave the centre of the pond free and the interlocking mats can be easily fitted to any shape of pond and removed for pond maintenance when required. One pack of 10 Net Floats covers approx 3.5m/11'2 of pond perimeter when laid out two floats deep.
• Net Floats supplied in packs of 10
• Each float measures 68cm/27.5” L x 38cm/14.5” W
• Made from tough plastic
• Clip easily together to form a predator barrier around the pond edge
• Lay mats 2 deep to further protect fish from cats and herons
• Plastic mats simply float on the water surface
• Easily removed for maintenance
• Centre of pond remains clear
• 1 pack of 10 Net Floats covers approx 3.5m/11’ 6” of pond perimeter when laid out two floats deep
• Simple and quick to use
• Unobtrusive when in position
Easy to assemble and very effective with minimum impact on how the pond looks. Especially as we have a rectangular pond that was ideal in relation to the pond mats. I would strongly recommend if your looking for an easy method to protect your fish from predators.
keeps water clear and in winter stops ice forming on pond
What The Press Say
A series of connected black, plastic mesh mats that you fit together and that float, barely visibly, on the surface of the pond. I find it wholly successful at detering herons when i tried it last year - and only removed the mats when i was battling with a nasty temporary infestation of blanket weed.