A unique mix of Bokashi wheat bran, clay, EM microbes and EM ceramic powder are fused together to produce these EM Mud Balls which promote sludge-eating microbial activity, leaving you with a naturally clean and bright pond.
Start your pond treatment by adding 1 mud ball per 1000 litres of water in your pond and maintain the clear condition by adding 1 ball per m2 of surface area every 6 months.
As you'd expect, EM Mud Balls are totally safe for all fish, animals and humans.
- EM Mud Balls provide a completely organic pond treatment
- 1 single mud ball will initially treat 1000 litres of water
- Add 1 ball per square metre of surface area every 6 months to maintain clarity
- Fish and other pondlife unaffected if correct dosage is followed
- Perfectly safe to add single balls to ponds under 1000 litre capacity as long as fish are not present
- Best results obtained when water temperature is above 10°C
- Available individually or in an extra value pack of 4
- If the Mud Balls appear 'fluffy' this is just due to microbial activity meaning the balls are very active and will be effective when placed in the water.
You have to be patient, mine took over six months to work in my small pond. I think this is down to the number of fish and sludge in the pond which hasnt been cleared for a while I had to use four balls over 6 months but the pond (1,000 Litres) is clear now Great product just be patient
Bought a pack of four Mud balls for a 1100 Litre pool put one in, three weeks later no difference still cant see the wildlife pond is as clear as mud. So just not sure ... Any advise would be much appreciated.
Many thanks for your feedback. We have been advised that pond treatment should be started by adding 1 mud ball per 1000 litres of water and to continue to maintain a pond add 1 ball per m2 of surface area every 6 months, so it maybe that the pond will improve on the next treatment. Hope this helps.