A unique mix of Bokashi wheat bran, clay, EM microbes and EM ceramic powder are fused together to produce these EM Mud Balls which promote sludge-eating microbial activity, leaving you with a naturally clean and bright pond.
Start your pond treatment by adding 1 mud ball per 1000 litres of water in your pond and maintain the clear condition by adding 1 ball per m2 of surface area every 6 months.
As you'd expect, EM Mud Balls are totally safe for all fish, animals and humans.
- EM Mud Balls provide a completely organic pond treatment
- 1 single mud ball will initially treat 1000 litres of water
- Add 1 ball per square metre of surface area every 6 months to maintain clarity
- Fish and other pondlife unaffected if correct dosage is followed
- Perfectly safe to add single balls to ponds under 1000 litre capacity as long as fish are not present
- Best results obtained when water temperature is above 10°C
- Available individually or in an extra value pack of 4
- If the Mud Balls appear 'fluffy' this is just due to microbial activity meaning the balls are very active and will be effective when placed in the water.
Great product. Does a very good job of keeping the pond clear and healthy. Fish love it too and is completely harmless to wildlife
Every year I purchase a mud ball to keep my above ground pond clear of algae. I always think that they are expensive for what they are, but they seem to be the only thing that actually works.
Had really terrible blanket weed this year! Put three of these balls in my pond at once and it really seems to have done the trick. The pond weed all sank to the bottom and then really easy to scoop out with a net. I would definitely recommend.