EM Mud Balls
Mud Balls are a unique mix of Bokashi wheat bran, clay, EM microbes and EM ceramic powder which are fused together to produce these mudballs which promote sludge-eating microbial activity, leaving you with a naturally clean and bright pond...More information
Buy Pack of 4 (GDN-433) and Save £2
A unique mix of Bokashi wheat bran, clay, EM microbes and EM ceramic powder are fused together to produce these EM Mud Balls which promote sludge-eating microbial activity, leaving you with a naturally clean and bright pond.
Start your pond treatment by adding 1 mud ball per 1000 litres of water in your pond and maintain the clear condition by adding 1 ball per m2 of surface area every 6 months.
As you'd expect, EM Mud Balls are totally safe for all fish, animals and humans.
- EM Mud Balls provide a completely organic pond treatment
- 1 single mud ball will initially treat 1000 litres of water
- Add 1 ball per square metre of surface area every 6 months to maintain clarity
- Fish and other pondlife unaffected if correct dosage is followed
- Perfectly safe to add single balls to ponds under 1000 litre capacity as long as fish are not present
- Best results obtained when water temperature is above 10°C
- Available individually or in an extra value pack of 4
- If the Mud Balls appear 'fluffy' this is just due to microbial activity meaning the balls are very active and will be effective when placed in the water.