National Trust Children's Gardening Tools
These National Trust Children's Gardening Tools, perfectly sized to be comfortable for smaller hands in cheerful colours are sure to help your younger ones’ green fingers to grow, as well as supporting the conservation activities of the charity.
A collection of children’s gardening tools, designed in collaboration with the National Trust, Europe’s largest conservation charity. includes everything needed for a fun day in the garden.
Designed to be comfortable for smaller hands to use and featuring cheerful colours, these adorable children’s garden tools are sure to help your younger ones’ green fingers to grow.
The tools are made to last, designed in steel and FSC®-certified hardwood, and every item in the range is CE tested so you know it conforms to healthy, safety and environmental standards.
The Burgon and Ball 'Get Me Digging' collection of garden tools for children has the feel-good factor too, as sales from the National Trust range will help to support the conservation activities of the charity.
The Digging Fork and Digging Spade have a T-shaped handle, useful if little hands want to use a double-handed grip for serious digging. A tough powder coating protects the steel head from corrosion. An embossed metal badge bearing the National Trust and Burgon & Ball maker’s mark adds the final touch of distinction.
- National Trust Children's gardening tools
- High-quality colourful kids’ garden tools
- Ideal age range 6 - 10 years
- Designed in steel and FSC®-certified hardwood
- Long handled tools have a T-shaped handle
- Digging Spade 85cm overall / head width 14cm
- Digging Fork 85cm overall / head width 14cm
- Garden Rake 88cm overall / head width 18 cm
- Hand Trowel 43cm / head with 6cm
- Hand Fork 23cm / head 6cm
- 5 year guarantee on larger tools