These quality Budding Gardener tools are miniature versions of the real thing - quality stainless steel blades with strong wooden handles and built to the same high standard as adult gardening tools. Your children can learn about the value of quality and looking after their tools for years of use.
The Digging Fork and Digging Spade have comfortable 'Y' handle, made from strong Ash wood and through-riveted for long life.
The Budding Gardeners Hand Fork and Hand Trowel have Rubberwood handles, with solid stainless ferrule for maximum durability and a sturdy and attractive hanging thong
- Polished stainless steel for easy movement through soil and rust resistance
- Riveted socket for extra strength
- The Spade and Fork heads measure 13.5cm x 17cm with an overall length of 85cm and are suitable for ages 6+
- Hand Fork and Hand Trowel have a 6cm wide head and an overall length 22 cm and are suitable for ages 4+
- Children's garden trug also available to complete the set
We bought a shovel for our Grandson, he loves it and has turned over half his Mum and Dads garden. We are very pleased with the quality, and great value for money.
An excellent product and a very happy little girl!
The children's gardening tools I bought for my grandchildren are beautiful to look at and to handle. Being perfect miniatures of their adult models means the children feel they are a real part of the gardening game. There is nothing pretend or patronising about these tools. They have special appeal to my two-year-old grandson who is naturally drawn to anything sharp, shiny and slightly dangerous-looking. In addition to that, they do the job. Excellent for teasing out pesky little weeds like hairy bittercress and the trowel makes a great little hole for bulbs or small seedlings. I need to train the children to dig down instead of horizontally, and these will be the perfect motivation.