The EarlyGrow Heated 3-Bay Windowsill Propagator with Capillary Mat and Tray is great way to grow a variety of plants, utilising the 3 bay design.
Made out of a robust plastic, with a shatterproof lid, the Heated 3-Bay Windowsill Propagator is resistant to bumps, knocks and drops. The capillary mat and tray allows your plants to be self watering meaning you can leave them for a period of time without worrying about them drying out.
The built in 12 watt heater also means that your plants can germinate quicker at a temperature of around 16-19 degrees centigrade.
- Heated Windowsill Propagator with 3 bay design
- Robust injection moulded trays with clear, shatter resistant lids
- Lightweight trays with pre-drilled holes
- Capillary matting for self-watering
- Clear shatter resistant lids with adjustable ventilation for air flow and humidity
- 12 watt heater facilitates soil temperature at approximately 16-19°C
- Unit measures 54.5cm x 21.5cm x 14.5cm
- Internal measurement of each tray is 16cm x 19.95cm
- Made in the UK
Be the first to write a review for this product.
What The Press Say
Grow Your OwnJanuary 2021
Propagators on Test
Perfect for window ledges or narrow spaces due to its elongated shape. This Early Grow propagator is a high quality propagator for a low budget. It has 3 bays meaning 3 crops can be grown at the same time. Each bay has a clear shatter-proof lid with ventilation discs which can be turned to adjust air flow. The capillary matting which the tray sits on gradually supplies the roots of the seedlings with moisture, reducing the amount of watering required. The 12-watt heater maintains a temperature at the optimum rate needed for germination which is between 16 and 19 degrees. Practicality ***** Durability **** Value ****