The Harrod Wall & Fence Wire Kit is a simple, strong and cost effective solution for screening the top of a wall or fence, perfect for supporting climbing plants.
Starter kits include enough wire for 3 lines of 4m length, reliable gripple clips and 3 posts. Extension kits are available and include enough wire for 3 lines of 4m length, gripple clips and 2 posts.
High strength 2mm diameter multi-strand galvanised steel plant support cable passes through holes in the steel posts and is tensioned by professional galvanised steel gripple clips. Each post measures 1m high made from 25mm box section steel, fully galavanised and powder coated matt black for a long lasting weatherproof finish. The posts are secured in place with the supplied fixings and we advise to set 0.5m above the wall or fence level.
Uprights can be positioned to approx. 2m between each with the standard wire kit supplied. It should be ok for a wisteria but if there are any concerns that the weight may be too high then position uprights closer together.
- Harrod Wall & Fence Wire Kits made in the UK
- 10 year structural guarantee
- Simple & effective solution
- Starter Kit includes wire , 3 posts and gripple clips
- Extension kit includes wire, 2 posts and gripple clips
- Each kit includes enough wire for 3 x 4m lines
- High strength 2mm galvanised steel wire
- Professional gripple clips
- 1m High posts are 25mm box section steel
- Posts are fully galvanised and powder coated matt black
- Suggest installing 0.5m above fence or wall level
- All fixings supplied
After searching for ages for something to help our Jasmine plants climb strong above our fence, this unit has done just the trick. Very easy to install (once we figured out how to use the silver clips included) and our Jasmine is loving the support. We had fed some additional wire for ease which is working well. Would recommend.