Harrod Traditional Planters have been beautifully crafted, using handmade manufacturing and finishing techniques to bring unique character to every piece. Perfect to define an entrance, line a walkway or to accent a courtyard these attractive planters will make a stunning addition to your outside space.
The planters measure 50cm x 50cm and stand 56cm high with corner posts, decorative ball detail and raised relief square frame panel on all sides. Available with either a central ring or rosette detail on all four faces.
The steel planters are 'hot dip' galvanised for long life and then 'acid etched' to achieve a unique aged patina which improves over time. The product does require assembly, all fixings are hidden when built. The planters can be left to be free draining or can be silicone sealed if required.
These stunning planters are ideal for creating a colourful floral display or for showcasing specimen trees or shrubs.
- Exclusive Harrod Horticultural Traditional Style Planters
- 25 Year Structural Guarantee
- Handmade manufacturing and finishing techniques
- Corner posts with decorative balls
- Raised relief square frame panels on all sides
- 2 options available - Central Ring or Rosette detail on all four faces
- Each planter measures 50cm x 50cm x 56cm high
- Planters come with a base
- 'Hot dip' galvanised steel for long life
- 'Acid etched' finish for a unique aged patina which improves over time
- Self assembly required - all fixings hidden when built
- Free draining or can be silicone sealed if required