The HARROD SUPERIOR GREENHOUSE in Olive Green is an elegant and strong greenhouse which comes with a 25 year Framework Guarantee. This high quality greenhouse uses 4mm toughened glass and is packed full of features. These include integral roof blinds along one side of the roof and unrivalled vast amounts of ventilation to provide the best possible growing environment.
You can customise your greenhouse internally with a range of optional integral and freestanding staging and shelves too. All of these can be matched together with the greenhouse in one of our contemporary colours that best complements your garden setting.
Browse our online catalogue for lots more information about our stunning range of greenhouses
• Superior 25 YEAR GUARANTEED ALUMINIUM FRAMEWORK that is topped with a distinguished finial.
Major aluminium frame sections are far stronger than many models from well respected manufacturers - e.g. the eaves and glazing bars are almost two and a half times heavier!
• Frames expertly powder coated in Olive Green - Greenhouses also available in Willow Grey & Antique Ivory.
• Heavy duty 3mm thick aluminimum braces on every roof bay, 2 at the eaves and 1 at the ridge adds enormous strength.
• Glazed with 4mm toughened glass for both strength and your safety. Far superior to 3mm glass often found in most greenhouses. All glass confirms to the required Bristish Standard and carries the BS Kitemark EN12150-1:20.
• ‘Lock in’ glazing system using beads rather than clips - adds significantly to the strength of the greenhouse whilst having a far better appearance and is easier and safer to assemble too.
• Stands on ALL SURFACES with a 4"/10cm H aluminium base plinth. As well as being able to site on an existing hardstanding area with stainless steel ground anchors that secure with supplied expansion bolts, the Harrod Superior Greenhouse can also be put directly on the soil. Siting directly on soil using supplied heavy duty stainless steel ground anchors offers an opportunity to SAVE £HUNDREDS on building a special base for the greenhouse.
• Unrivalled ventilation with at least 2 x double or 2 x triple roof vents; at least 2 x bayliss autovents; at least 3 x louvre vents - the number varying depending on greenhouse size, see the GREENHOUSE PRICING OPTIONS tab above for specific clarification. The generous amounts of ventilation ensures that our Superior design has more ventilation included than any other model on the market to prevent the greenhouse from overheating and ensuring fresh air can circulate and cool.
• Attractive blinds. Each Harrod Superior greenhouse is supplied with a set of external roller blinds that are hugely beneficial in reducing the heat and scorching from as early as February onwards. Covering one side of the roof, the blinds are very neat in appearance in sophisticated grey to match all frame colours and are simple to operate with a supplied reach pole - no cords or pulleys.
• Gutters & downpipes - the large integral gutters come with rigid downpipes and sufficient fittings to direct rainwater into water butts.
• Hanging basket rails - a great feature with 2 strong rails on each side that are a perfect place to hang floral baskets.
• Low threshold doorway - no step to trip over! There is a generous 2ft wide single door on 6ft wide greenhouses; 4ft wide double doors on 8ft+ wide greenhouses to allow perfect access for a wheelbarrow or wheelchair.
• Variety of width and length sizes - see order table above. Ridge heights are 234cm/7ft 8" for 6ft wide sizes; 255cm/8ft 5" for 8ft wide sizs. All door heights are 196cm/6ft 5" - please note doors are positioned in the width side of the greenhouse, usually the shorter length. All eaves heights are 165/5ft 5". For all sizes at a glance, click the GREENHOUSE PRICING OPTIONS tab above.
DELIVERY - please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Please note that Greenhouses are delivered on lorries and if access is restricted then there will be an extra surcharge for delivery on a smaller vehicle. There is an additional surcharge for deliveries to Scotland, Wales, Cornwall and Devon - please call 0333 400 1444 for a quote.
FRAMEWORK SAMPLES - available upon request, please contact us for details - 0333 400 1444 (local rate).
CUSTOMISE YOUR GREENHOUSE INTERNALLY - to add optional integral and freestanding staging as well as shelves, see the items displayed above.
GREENHOUSE OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES - include 2ft wide roof blinds (for other side of greenhouse); side blinds; additional reach pole for blinds; stainless steel access ramps; additional louvre vents; additional guttering diverter. Please call 0333 400 1444 (local rate) for details.
PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION QUOTES AVAILABLE from £362 - please call 0333 400 1444 (local rate). A competent DIY enthusiast could erect a greenhouse over a weekend.
More images are available of the Greenhouse - please contact us for more details.
Images show a cross section of the extra strong framework used in the greenhouse and the heavy duty eave bracing:-