Harrod Steel Edging
Designed & Manufactured by Us in the UK!
Harrod Steel Edging is a new solution for garden landscaping, ideal for separating areas in the garden, creating beds, defining pathways and also perfect for edging lawns...More information
This product is not available to buy online, for more details please contact us...
Our Standard Steel Edging uses high quality un-galvanised mild steel and is the most appropriate edging to use for the majority of garden schemes. The edging is available in 100mm or 150mm depths and either 3mm gauge (2m lengths) or 6mm gauge (3m lengths).
The steel edging can be cut and welded on site or it can be bolted together by drilling holes and using joiner plates which sit below the finished surface level. The edging can be secured in place with pins which can be welded to to the edging or can fit through sleeves which are welded to the edging. We also offer pre formed radius and right angle corners - which can also be attached with the joiner plates - See Help & Advice for more detail on fixings.
Alongside the standard edging sizes, as we manufacture the product it gives us the capability to make your edging to specific requirements offering bespoke lengths, heights and thicknesses to suit any site requirement. We can also offer a range of bespoke fixing methods, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
We can also offer our steel edging galvanised and powder coated either with one of our standard colours - Black, Silk Grey or Lichen Green - or let us know the required RAL or Panatone reference and we can colour match for you.
- Harrod Steel Edging - Designed & Manufactured in the UK by Us!
- Un-galvanised Mild Steel Edging
- Ideal for lawn edging, creating beds, separating areas in the garden and defining pathways
- Standard sizes 100mm x 150mm depth - 3mm gauge (2m lengths) or 6mm gauge (3m lengths)
- Bespoke sizes also available
- Different fixing options available - see Help & Advice for more detail
- Steel can be galvanised and powder coated standard colours - black, silk grey, lichen green - or the colour of your choice
- Edging can be manufactured using Corten steel if required
Steel Edging is unavailable to buy online - please contact our made to measure team for more information and to place an order:-
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
phone - 0333 400 1444