The Harrod Square topped Garden Arch design with its clean and simple lines brings a very modern, sleek focal point to small or large spaces. Use individually or space several arches apart and link them together with steel bars, galvanised steel wire and steel gripple tensioners.
A Harrod Square Garden Arch is particularly suited for climbing ornamentals, vegetables and fruit trees. It is often the case that a single arch is not enough. Multiple arches can be used to create a stunning tunnel effect in your garden, sure to be a real garden focal point.
With the top quality materials used in this steel garden arch, you can be sure it will be around for years! As well as the pre-galvanised extra strength 1.5mm thick x 25mm square steel with a matt black powder coated finish, the RHS endorsed Square Arch boasts flush fitting plastic-capped steel connectors and black stainless steel bolts, and with numerous fixed width, height and depth options, from 1.0m wide to 3m wide and heights from 2.13m up to 2.50m, you'll have no problems spanning a pathway or bed.
Like the other stunning Harrod garden arch designs in our range the square garden arch is designed to be installed directly into the soil (we've provided an additional 40cm on each upright to secure into the ground along with optional floor fixing pins).
With that RHS endorsement and a 10 year structural guarantee behind it, you can be sure the New Harrod Square Arch will prove to be a valuable and long lasting focal point in your garden.
- Square Garden Arch endorsed by the RHS
- Designed and manufactured by us in the UK
- 10 year framework guarantee
- Available in numerous fixed width and height options
- Available in 60cm, 1.05m and 1.55m depths
- Smallest arch is 1.0m W x 2.13m H
- Next up is the 1.5m W x 2.13m H
- Medium sized measures 2m W x 2.5m H
- Large Arch measures 2.5m W x 2.5m H
- The Largest Width Square Garden Arch is an imposing 3m W x 2.5m H
- All measurements are external
- Unique 25mm x 1.5mm wall square section steel framework provides exceptional strength
- Steel Framework is fully galvanised and matt black polyester powder coated for a weatherproof finish
- Black flush fitting connectors include steel inserts for greater strength and rigidity
- Heavy duty black stainless steel bolts
- Arch is designed to be installed directly into soil
- Uprights are an additional 40cm long for securing/digging into soil
- Hole former available for easy ground installation (ARC-021)
- You can create a magical tunnel effect with a series of arches linked together with bars and steel gripple tensioners
- Ideal for segmenting garden or framing a feature plant or structure
- Self Assembly required - Full assembly and installation instructions provided
- Ideal for Climbers and Evergreen Climbers - particularly roses, hydrangea, vitis, campsis, celastrus, hedera, clematis, trachelospermum and actinidia
EXTRA OPTIONS & MADE TO MEASURE!
We are here to help with your Garden Arch Project and can offer a complete Made to Measure Service if you can't see the ideal size for your garden or require a Quote for a linked Arch System. Our Expert Design Team have previously created a Square linked arch design with an ellipse bisecting arch for multiple access points, in a bespoke design.
Visit our Made to Measure page for more information and to complete our easy online Made to Measure Quotation Form
Above Ground Fixings
If you wish to fix your Garden Arch above ground on a concrete surface, we can supply surface mount sockets that the arch uprights can then slot into. This option costs approx 25%-30% extra. Please call 0333 400 1444 (8.30am to 5.30pm Mon-Fri) for details or email firstname.lastname@example.org