Following the success of our traditional Roman Garden Arches with matt black finish, we have added the contemporary silk grey finish to make your metal garden arch a real garden focal point.
The Roman Style Garden Arch is particularly suitable for climbing ornamentals, vegetables, fruit trees and often used as rose arches. Why not create a beautiful garden walkway by using multiple arches to create a stunning tunnel effect in your garden.
The Roman Garden Arch in silk grey is manufactured to exceptionally high standards using pre-galvanised extra strength 1.5mm thick x 25mm square steel which is then powder coated silk grey. The RHS endorsed Arch framework is secured with strong internal galvanised steel brackets and stainless steel fixings.
The Arch is available in 4 sizes from 1.2m/3ft 11" to 2.5m/9ft 8" Wide and 2.29m/7ft 6" to 2.95m/9ft 8" High and all are available in 3 depths - 0.6m/2ft, 1.05m/3ft 5" and 1.55m/5ft 11". Each arch is designed to be installed directly into the soil (we've provided an additional 40cm on each upright to secure into the ground along with optional floor fixing pins).
With the RHS endorsement and a 10 year structural guarantee, you can be sure the Roman Garden Arch in Silk Grey will prove to be a valuable feature in your garden for many years.
- Silk Grey Powder Coated finish
- Roman Garden Arch endorsed by the RHS
- Available in 4 widths
- Each width arch is available in 3 depths - 0.6m/2ft, 1.05m/3ft 5", 1.55m/5ft 11"
- Smallest arch is 1.2m/3ft 11" Wide x 2.29m/7ft 6" High
- Next up is the 1.5m/4ft 11" Wide x 2.45m/8ft High
- Medium sized Roman Arch measures 2m/6ft 7" Wide x 2.7m/8ft 10" High
- Large Roman Garden Arch measures 2.5m/8ft 2" Wide x 2.95m/9ft 8" High
- All measurements are external
- Frame manufactured from pre-galvanised extra strength 1.5mm thick x 25mm square steel for optimum strength
- Stunning Silk Grey powder coat finish
- 10 year framework guarantee
- Strong internal galvanised steel brackets
- Heavy duty stainless steel bolts
- Roman Arch is designed to be installed directly into soil
- Roman Arch uprights are an additional 40cm long for securing/digging into soil
- Hole former available for easy ground installation
- Ideal for roses, clematis, honeysuckle and all climbing plants including vegetables
- Create a magical tunnel effect with a series of arches
- Ideal for segmenting garden or framing a feature plant or structure
- Self Assembly required - Full assembly and installation instructions provided
- Other colours avilable upon request
- Ideal for Climbers and Evergreen Climbers - particularly hydrangea, vitis, campsis, celastrus, hedera, clematis, trachelospermum and actinidia
EXTRA OPTIONS & MADE TO MEASURE!
We are here to help with your Garden Arch Project and can offer a complete Made to Measure Service if you can't see the ideal size or colour for your garden. Our Expert Design Team have previously created a Roman garden arch with pillars as a wonderful entrance to a garden, in a bespoke design.
Visit our Made to Measure page for more information and to complete our easy online Made to Measure Quotation Form
Above Ground Fixings
If you wish to fix your Garden Arch above ground on a concrete surface, we can supply surface mount sockets that the arch uprights can then slot into. This option costs approx 25%-30% extra. Please call 0333 400 1444 (8.30am to 5.30pm Mon-Fri) for details or email firstname.lastname@example.org