Following the success of our traditional Roman Garden Arches with matt black finish, we have added the contemporary silk grey finish to make your metal garden arch a real garden focal point.
The Roman Style Garden Arch is particularly suitable for climbing ornamentals, vegetables, fruit trees and often used as rose arches. Why not create a beautiful garden walkway by using multiple arches to create a stunning tunnel effect in your garden.
The Roman Garden Arch in silk grey is manufactured to exceptionally high standards using pre-galvanised extra strength 1.5mm thick x 25mm square steel which is then powder coated silk grey. The RHS endorsed Arch framework is secured with strong internal galvanised steel brackets and stainless steel fixings.
The Arch is available in 4 sizes from 1.2m/3ft 11" to 2.5m/9ft 8" Wide and 2.29m/7ft 6" to 2.95m/9ft 8" High and all are available in 3 depths - 0.6m/2ft, 1.05m/3ft 5" and 1.55m/5ft 11". Each arch is designed to be installed directly into the soil (we've provided an additional 40cm on each upright to secure into the ground along with optional floor fixing pins).
With the RHS endorsement and a 10 year structural guarantee, you can be sure the Roman Garden Arch in Silk Grey will prove to be a valuable feature in your garden for many years.
- Silk Grey Powder Coated finish
- Roman Garden Arch endorsed by the RHS
- Available in 4 widths
- Each width arch is available in 3 depths - 0.6m/2ft, 1.05m/3ft 5", 1.55m/5ft 11"
- Smallest arch is 1.2m/3ft 11" Wide x 2.29m/7ft 6" High
- Next up is the 1.5m/4ft 11" Wide x 2.45m/8ft High
- Medium sized Roman Arch measures 2m/6ft 7" Wide x 2.7m/8ft 10" High
- Large Roman Garden Arch measures 2.5m/8ft 2" Wide x 2.95m/9ft 8" High
- All measurements are external
- Frame manufactured from pre-galvanised extra strength 1.5mm thick x 25mm square steel for optimum strength
- Stunning Silk Grey powder coat finish
- 10 year framework guarantee
- Strong internal galvanised steel brackets
- Heavy duty stainless steel bolts
- Roman Arch is designed to be installed directly into soil
- Roman Arch uprights are an additional 40cm long for securing/digging into soil
- Hole former available for easy ground installation
- Ideal for roses, clematis, honeysuckle and all climbing plants including vegetables
- Create a magical tunnel effect with a series of arches
- Ideal for segmenting garden or framing a feature plant or structure
- Self Assembly required - Full assembly and installation instructions provided
- Other colours avilable upon request
- Our range of Roses & Clematis from Peter Beales includes varieties ideal for our garden arches
EXTRA OPTIONS & MADE TO MEASURE!
We are here to help with your Garden Arch Project and can offer a complete Made to Measure Service if you can't see the ideal size or colour for your garden. Our Expert Design Team have previously created a Roman garden arch with pillars as a wonderful entrance to a garden, in a bespoke design.
Above Ground Fixings
If you wish to fix your Garden Arch above ground on a concrete surface, we can supply surface mount sockets that the arch uprights can then slot into. This option costs approx 25%-30% extra. Please call 0333 400 1444 (8.30am to 5.30pm Mon-Fri) for details or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ROMAN GARDEN ARCHES
Our Roman Arches are simple yet stunningly attractive and just made for creating a tunnel effect or walkway. Like the other arches in our RHS-endorsed Superior Garden Arch Range - the Gothic and Ogee - the Roman Garden Arches are perfect for training all climbing ornamentals, fruit and vegetables.
Designed, developed and manufactured exclusively in our Suffolk factory, the Garden Arch range utilises the very best materials, proven over many years as part of our renowned Steel Fruit Cage Range and carries a 10 year structural guarantee.
Below Ground Installation
We allow an extra 40cm/16" on the uprights to insert directly into the ground which should then be concreted into place if soil is soft. We recommend an optional Hole Former to assist whilst our optional Ground Sockets make for an even easier installation and further improve on the already exceptional stability of the arches in soft soils.
If you want to install the arches above ground on a patio or concrete surface we can supply alternative installation fixings - contact our Made to Measure team on 0333 400 1444 or email email@example.com
How to Link your Arches
A breathtaking floral arch walkway is an ideal way to gracefully lead from one section of the garden to another.
By choosing to link individual arches together, up to a distance of 3.5 metres between each one, you can achieve the visual impact of a tunelled effect from only 30% extra.
Distances can be covered cost effectively by linking multiple arches at up to 3.5m distance between each one using 3 connector bars and a 2mm diameter multi-strand galvanised steel cable plant support system. This achieves a tunnelled effect using less metal than a pergola which features a rack of uprights and connecting bars throughout.
3 Easy Steps for a Quote to Link Your Arches...
To create a stunning tunnel effect by linking your garden arches all you have to do is complete our simple Online Quotation Form, call our Expert Design Team on 0333 400 1444 (local rate) - 8.30am - 5.30pm Mon-Fri or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details for a free no obligation quote:
- Choose Your Arch Design - Roman, Gothic or Ogee
- Specify the size of the arch and the number of individual arches you require.
- Measure the length of garden space you wish to cover.
How is it Done?
To link individual arches together we use 3 connector bars made from the same 1.5mm thick x 25mm square, black powder coated galvanised steel section used on the arches themselves.
In addition, each tunnel is fitted with lines of 2mm diameter high strength galvanised multi-strand steel cable that run to a maximum of 3.5m between each arch.
This cable passes through stainless steel eyelets to offer an incredibly strong and attractive support system to train all forms of climbers you choose to clothe the walkway with.
The image above shoes 4 individual gothic arches, each measuring 2m wide x 2.77m high and 60cm deep, covering an overall length of 10m.
Our Expert Design Team have previously created a Roman garden arch with pillars as a wonderful entrance to a garden, in a bespoke design.
Installing your arch on hard ground or concrete?
We can supply surface mount sockets for the uprights to slot into. These can be secured with galvanised steel pins for hard ground or special bolts for concrete.
This option costs approx. 25-30% extra.
Call 0333 400 1444 (local rate) for details. (8.30am - 5.30pm Mon-Fri)