Harrod Bisecting Pergolas - 4 Way
Designed & Manufactured in the UK!
The Harrod Bisecting Pergola 4 Way is ideal to stand over cross paths or to create a cross path on open ground, made with the highest quality materials and comes with a 10 year guarantee.
The Bisecting Pergola 4 Way will make an attractive addition to any garden and will look stunning covered with climbers, creating a fragrant tunnel walkway.
The Arch and Pergola are made from a strong steel framework, using extra strength 1.5mm thick wall x 25mm square steel section, galvanised inside and out and powder coated for an attractive, long lasting finish. The Bisecting Pergola 4 Way features durable, reinforced connectors which fit neatly inside the framework for a flush finish and the stainless steel bolts have a discreet black coating.
The Bisecting Pergola 4 Way is supplied as a Base Unit with fixings to connect extension units in all 4 directions. The extension kits are available in 2 lengths - 1.03m Long and 1.53m Long. To create your Bisecting Pergola 4 Way select the base unit and then add as many extension kits you need to achieve the overall length required in all directions.
- Exclusive - designed and manufactured by us!
- Endorsed by the RHS
- 10 year guarantee
- Extra Strong Steel Framework - 1.5mm thick wall x 25mm square steel section
- Galvanised steel for long life
- Matt Black powder coated for long lasting, weatherproof finish
- Base unit measures 1.5m W x 1.5m L x 2.45m H (above ground)
- Designed to be inserted 40cm into the ground
- Extension Kits are available in 2 different lengths - 1.03m Long and 1.53m Long
- All extension kits are 1.5m Wide x 2.45m High
- All measurements are external
- Flush fitting discreet connectors
- Black coated stainless steel bolts
- Concrete into place if ground is soft
- Optional hole former available separately
- Optional Ground Sockets also available separately
EXTRA OPTIONS & MADE TO MEASURE!
We are here to help with your Garden Arch & Pergola Project and can offer a complete Made to Measure Service. If you don't see the ideal size for your garden please contact our team:
- email - email@example.com
- phone - 0333 400 1444 (local rate)
- complete our simple online quotation form - for a free no obligation quote
Above Ground Fixings
If you wish to fix your Bisecting Pergola 2 Way above ground on a concrete surface, we can supply surface mount sockets that the arch uprights can then slot into. This option costs approx 25%-30% extra. Please call 0333 400 1444 (8.30am to 5.30pm Mon-Fri) for details or email firstname.lastname@example.org