The Bisecting Pergola 4 Way will make an attractive addition to any garden and will look stunning covered with climbers, creating a fragrant tunnel walkway.
The Arch and Pergola are made from a strong steel framework, using extra strength 1.5mm thick wall x 25mm square steel section, galvanised inside and out and powder coated for an attractive, long lasting finish. The Bisecting Pergola 4 Way features durable, reinforced connectors which fit neatly inside the framework for a flush finish and the stainless steel bolts have a discreet black coating.
Images courtesy of Jimmy's Farm - https://jimmysfarm.com/
The Bisecting Pergola 4 Way is supplied as a Base Unit with fixings to connect extension units in all 4 directions. The extension kits are available in 2 lengths - 1.03m Long and 1.53m Long. To create your Bisecting Pergola 4 Way select the base unit and then add as many extension kits you need to achieve the overall length required in all directions.
- Exclusive - designed and manufactured by us!
- Endorsed by the RHS
- 10 year guarantee
- Extra Strong Steel Framework - 1.5mm thick wall x 25mm square steel section
- Galvanised steel for long life
- Matt Black powder coated for long lasting, weatherproof finish
- Base unit measures 1.5m W x 1.5m L x 2.45m H (above ground)
- Designed to be inserted 40cm into the ground
- Extension Kits are available in 2 different lengths - 1.03m Long and 1.53m Long
- All extension kits are 1.5m Wide x 2.45m High
- All measurements are external
- Flush fitting discreet connectors
- Black coated stainless steel bolts
- Concrete into place if ground is soft
- Optional hole former available separately
- Optional Ground Sockets also available separately
EXTRA OPTIONS & MADE TO MEASURE!
We are here to help with your Garden Arch & Pergola Project and can offer a complete Made to Measure Service. If you don't see the ideal size for your garden please contact our team:
- email - email@example.com
- phone - 0333 400 1444 (local rate)
- complete our simple online quotation form - for a free no obligation quote
Above Ground Fixings
If you wish to fix your Bisecting Pergola 2 Way above ground on a concrete surface, we can supply surface mount sockets that the arch uprights can then slot into. This option costs approx 25%-30% extra. Please call 0333 400 1444 (8.30am to 5.30pm Mon-Fri) for details or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Be the first to write a review for this product.
How to Order Your Bisecting Pergola
Select the Base Unit and then choose the number of extension kits required to achieve the overall length of pergola. Extension kits are available in 1.03m & 1.53m lengths.