Harrod Bisecting Arch
Exclusive Designed & Made by Us in UK
The Harrod Bisecting Arch is a beautiful addition to any garden, making a stunning focal point and perfect for placing at the centre of crossing pathways
The Bisecting Arch will make a stunning addition to any garden, adorned with climbing plants, it will sit perfectly at the centre of crossed paths or will make a beautiful standalone feature.
The Bisecting Arch is manufactured using the same high quality materials as our best selling Roman Arches and comes with a 10 year guarantee. The framework is made with extra strength 1.5mm thick wall x 25mm square steel section, galvanised inside and out and powder coated matt black for a long lasting weatherproof finish. Flush fitting, reinforced connectors create a strong framework and even the stainless steel bolts are chemically blackened for a discreet finish.
The Arch measures 1.5m wide x 1.5m long and stands 2.45m high above the ground and is designed to be inserted 40cm into the ground. The Arch can then be concreted in for extra rigidity on soft soil.
- Exclusive - designed and manufactured by us!
- 10 year guarantee
- Extra Strong Steel Framework - 1.5mm thick wall x 25mm square steel section
- Galvanised steel for long life
- Matt Black powder coated for long lasting, weatherproof finish
- Bisecting Arch measures 1.5m W x 1.5m L x 2.45m H (above ground)
- Designed to be inserted 40cm into the ground
- Flush fitting discreet connectors
- Black coated stainless steel bolts
- Concrete into place if ground is soft
- Optional hole former available separately
- Optional Ground Sockets also available separately
EXTRA OPTIONS & MADE TO MEASURE!
We are here to help with your Garden Arch Project and can offer a complete Made to Measure Service. If you don't see the ideal size for your garden please contact our team:
- email - email@example.com
- phone - 0333 400 1444 (local rate)
- complete our simple online quotation form - for a free no obligation quote
Above Ground Fixings
If you wish to fix your Bisecting Arch above ground on a concrete surface, we can supply surface mount sockets that the arch uprights can then slot into. This option costs approx 25%-30% extra. Please call 0333 400 1444 (8.30am to 5.30pm Mon-Fri) for details or email firstname.lastname@example.org