Half Gothic Wall Arch - Bespoke Design
This bespoke designed Half Gothic Wall Arch will make a stunning feature positioned against a bare wall and clothed in fragrant colourful flowers, built to customers specification 1.5m wide x 2m high and clearance allowed for an existing 0.5m wall.
This bespoke designed Half Gothic Wall Arch will make a stunning feature positioned against a bare wall and clothed in fragrant colourful flowers. Built to a customer specification 1.5m wide x 2m high and 30cm deept with clearance allowed for an existing 0.5m brick wall. Our customer wanted to install this next to an existing Wisteria plant which will be trained to grow beautifully over the bespoke arch.
Exclusively designed and manufactured by us in the UK our wall arches are RHS Endorsed and come with a 10 year framework guarantee. Made to the same exacting standards as our garden arches using using UK sourced, extra strength 1.5mm thick wall x 25mm square steel sections. The steel framework is galvanised inside and out and then high temperature powder coated Matt Black for a long lasting weatherproof finish.
The Half Gothic Wall Arch is easy to assemble fitting together with discreet steel reinforced connectors that fit inside the framework for a flush, neat finish. The arch is then secured to the wall with the supplied wall fixing bar, stainless steel screws and rawl plugs. The uprights are designed to be inserted 40cm into the ground for stability. For even easier installation we recommend our hole former and/or ground sockets in soft soil or exposed windy locations. Ground sockets easily hammer 57cm into the ground, protected by a driving cap, and allow uprights to simply slot in.
- Standard size wall arch range endorsed by the RHS
- Designed and manufactured by us in the UK
- 10 year framework guarantee
- Extra strength 25mm x 1.5mm wall square section steel framework - UK sourced
- Steel Framework is fully galvanised and matt black polyester powder coated for a weatherproof finish
- Black flush fitting connectors include steel inserts for greater strength and rigidity
- Heavy duty black stainless steel bolts for a discreet finish
- Supplied with wall fixing bar and all fixings to secure to the wall
- Uprights designed to insert 40cm into soil
- Hole former and ground sockets available separately
- Ideal to brighten up any bare outside wall or to train/support plants
- Self Assembly required - Full assembly and installation instructions provided
- Great for climbers particularly hydrangea, celastrus, hedera, clematis, trachelospermum and actinidia
EXTRA OPTIONS & MADE TO MEASURE!
We are here to help with your Garden Wall Arch Projects and can offer a complete Made to Measure Service if you can't see the ideal size for your garden, we can also offer bespoke colours upon request. Our Expert Design Team have previously created a Roman half arch and incorpoated an X brace gate
Visit our Made to Measure page for more information and to complete our easy online Made to Measure Quotation Form
Above Ground Fixings
If you wish to fix your Garden Wall Arch above ground on a concrete surface, we can supply surface mount sockets that the arch uprights can then slot into. This option costs approx 25%-30% extra. Please call 0333 400 1444 (8.30am to 5.30pm Mon-Fri) for details or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard size wall arches are also available
Be the first to write a review for this product.