PLEASE NOTE: ANTIQUE CREAM FINISH IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - ALUMINIUM FINISH ALLOW UP TO 4 WEEKS DELIVERY
The superb Growhouses, available in Natural Aluminium or Antique Cream powder coated are built to last, using architectural grade aluminium and come with a 25 year guarantee.
Made in the UK, the Growhouse has unique sliding doors for easy access and maximum ventilation and the slim frame allows light to flood in. The adjustable shelves (2 wide and 2 narrow) are very versatile and can also be removed for growing larger plants such as tomatoes.
The 3mm toughened safety glass will not go milky over time and the glass provides superior heat retention to plastic. Designed to withstand strong winds, the growhouse can be sited anywhere without a need for a special base.
Measuring 4'0" (1.21m) Wide x 4'11" High x 2'2" Deep the growhouse provides lots of additional growing space in the garden and will last a lifetime!
- Made in the UK
- 25 Year framework guarantee
- Complete with glass back
- Architectural grade aluminium for strength & longevity
- Available in natural aluminium finish and antique cream finish - please allow 3 weeks delivery for Antique Cream finish
- Unique sliding doors for easy access
- Slim frame to allow light to flood in
- 3mm toughened safety glass
- Self Assembly Required
- Retains heat better than plastic coldframes
- Can be sited anywhere, no special base needed
- Fully adjustable shelves can be removed for growing plants such as tomatoes
- Designed to withstand strong winds
- 4'0" (1.21m) Wide x 4'11" High x 2'2" Deep
- The shelf cover sets allow pots to stand on the shelves
- Each cover set comes with it's own water absorbent mat
- The Narrow pack consists of three shelf covers suitable for the narrow shelves
- The Wide pack consists of two shelf covers for use with the wide seed tray shelves
- The covers can be removed when not required
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery
As the Growhouses are bulky items, there could possibly be an extra delivery charge to addresses not on the UK mainland and in the north of Scotland. Please contact our Customer Services Department or telephone us on 0333 400 6400 (local rate) for a quote if in doubt.
We are delighted with this mini greenhouse. Tricky to put together but worth it. Sturdy, nicely made and looks good too. An issue with the glass was resolved by the manufacturer quickly and efficiently. Would recommend.
A nicely engineered product which goes together relatively easily particularly if you follow the internet video link. A really good item and good values
What The Press Say
Grow Your OwnNovember 2016
Our Favourite Top overwintering products for autumn
Designed for overwintering plants and bringing on seedlings in the Spring, the Growhouse is the durable alternative to cheap plastic growhouses. Made from architectural aluminium with a 25 year guarantee and glazed in toughened safety glass, the Growhouse has four adjustable shelves for maximum flexibility. The unique ventilation system ensures plants can be kept snug in winter and cool in summer.