Growhouse Mini Greenhouse
This product is exempt from any promotions, discounts and express delivery.
This high quality Growhouse from Access acts as a mini greenhouse and is ideal for overwintering plants and early seed planting to extend your growing season.
The superb Growhouses, available in Natural Aluminium or Antique Cream powder coated are built to last, using architectural grade aluminium and come with a 25 year guarantee.
Made in the UK, the Growhouse has unique sliding doors for easy access and maximum ventilation and the slim frame allows light to flood in. The adjustable shelves (2 wide and 2 narrow) are very versatile and can also be removed for growing larger plants such as tomatoes.
The 3mm toughened safety glass will not go milky over time and the glass provides superior heat retention to plastic. Designed to withstand strong winds, the growhouse can be sited anywhere without a need for a special base.
Measuring 4'0" (1.21m) Wide x 4'11" High x 2'2" Deep the growhouse provides lots of additional growing space in the garden and will last a lifetime!
- Made in the UK
- 25 Year framework guarantee
- Complete with glass back
- Architectural grade aluminium for strength & longevity
- Available in natural aluminium finish and antique cream finish - please allow 3 weeks delivery for Antique Cream finish
- Unique sliding doors for easy access
- Slim frame to allow light to flood in
- 3mm toughened safety glass
- Self Assembly Required
- Retains heat better than plastic coldframes
- Can be sited anywhere, no special base needed
- Fully adjustable shelves can be removed for growing plants such as tomatoes
- Designed to withstand strong winds
- 4'0" (1.21m) Wide x 4'11" High x 2'2" Deep
- The shelf cover sets allow pots to stand on the shelves
- Each cover set comes with it's own water absorbent mat
- The Narrow pack consists of three shelf covers suitable for the narrow shelves
- The Wide pack consists of two shelf covers for use with the wide seed tray shelves
- The covers can be removed when not required
As the Growhouses are bulky items, there could possibly be an extra delivery charge to addresses not on the UK mainland and in the north of Scotland. Please contact our Customer Services Department or telephone us on 0333 400 6400 (local rate) for a quote if in doubt.
Please Note: Antique Cream Growhouse is made to order so please allow 3 weeks for delivery.
Excellent service; arrived the next day! Growhouse is robust and has already been populated with tomatoes and chillies; one of the best garden buys ever!
A good product with excellent assembly instructions!
Looks good, a little challenging to put together took about 4 hours. You will need more stoppers as the glass does not stay secure once fitted, we have used pieces of cork as a temporary measure, this helps to stop the glass rattling and helps keep the heat in. Shelf fittings are a little challenging at first but once mastered are ok. Large shelves take 2 trays of 32 2" pots, small shelves take 2 trays of 10 3" pots. Roof glass could do with a Handel to open as sometimes difficult to slide across.
What The Press Say
Our Favourite Top overwintering products for autumn
Designed for overwintering plants and bringing on seedlings in the Spring, the Growhouse is the durable alternative to cheap plastic growhouses. Made from architectural aluminium with a 25 year guarantee and glazed in toughened safety glass, the Growhouse has four adjustable shelves for maximum flexibility. The unique ventilation system ensures plants can be kept snug in winter and cool in summer.