PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO EXCEPTIONAL DEMAND PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 8 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY FOR NATURAL ALUMIUM FINISH AND 10-12 WEEKS FOR PAINTED FINISH
The superb Growhouses, available in Natural Aluminium or Antique Cream powder coated are built to last, using architectural grade aluminium and come with a 25 year guarantee.
Made in the UK, the Growhouse has unique sliding doors for easy access and maximum ventilation and the slim frame allows light to flood in. The adjustable shelves (2 wide and 2 narrow) are very versatile and can also be removed for growing larger plants such as tomatoes.
The 3mm toughened safety glass will not go milky over time and the glass provides superior heat retention to plastic. Designed to withstand strong winds, the growhouse can be sited anywhere without a need for a special base.
Measuring 4'0" (1.21m) Wide x 4'11" High x 2'2" Deep the growhouse provides lots of additional growing space in the garden and will last a lifetime!
- Made in the UK
- 25 Year framework guarantee
- Complete with glass back
- Architectural grade aluminium for strength & longevity
- Available in natural aluminium finish and antique cream finish - please allow 8 weeks for natural finish, 10-12 weeks for painted cream finish
- Unique sliding doors for easy access
- Slim frame to allow light to flood in
- 3mm toughened safety glass
- Self Assembly Required
- Retains heat better than plastic coldframes
- Can be sited anywhere, no special base needed
- Fully adjustable shelves can be removed for growing plants such as tomatoes
- Designed to withstand strong winds
- 4'0" (1.21m) Wide x 4'11" High x 2'2" Deep
- 2 x wide shelves (33cm deep) and 2 x narrow shelves (19cm deep)
- The optional shelf cover sets allow pots to stand on the shelves
- Each cover set comes with it's own water absorbent mat
- The Narrow pack consists of three shelf covers suitable for one narrow shelf
- The Wide pack consists of two shelf covers for use with a single wide seed tray shelf
- The covers can be removed when not required
As the Growhouses are bulky items, there could possibly be an extra delivery charge to addresses not on the UK mainland and in the north of Scotland. Please contact our Customer Services Department or telephone us on 0333 400 6400 (local rate) for a quote if in doubt.
Good quality product but installation takes 2 people, careful scrutiny of instructions, infinite patience and about 8 hours for a novice. I would only order another if installation was available. It is sturdy and excellent once built and hopefully I'll have years of use from it.
Many thanks for your comments, your feedback has been passed onto our Purchasing Dept. for further review.
We are delighted with this mini greenhouse. Tricky to put together but worth it. Sturdy, nicely made and looks good too. An issue with the glass was resolved by the manufacturer quickly and efficiently. Would recommend.
What The Press Say
Grow Your OwnNovember 2016
Our Favourite Top overwintering products for autumn
Designed for overwintering plants and bringing on seedlings in the Spring, the Growhouse is the durable alternative to cheap plastic growhouses. Made from architectural aluminium with a 25 year guarantee and glazed in toughened safety glass, the Growhouse has four adjustable shelves for maximum flexibility. The unique ventilation system ensures plants can be kept snug in winter and cool in summer.