Plant Girdles are substantial and stable plant supports that can be used to protect a wide variety of herbaceous plants and shrubs from wind damage. The 180 degree design allows you to double-up for total closure. Placing a number of plant girdles in a row by alternating - one facing forwards and the next facing backwards - would create an impressive and striking effect lengthways on a longer border.
The smallest plant girdle has 2 rings and measures 41cm W x 50cm high and is great for the front of borders and controlling smaller plants that decide to overhang your path or lawn. Available in Rustic finish only. Very artistic in the garden whilst doing a great job in supporting your plants.
Our elegant 41cm W x 76cm H Plant Girdle also has 2 rings and offers all round support for all Herbaceous plants ceating a stunning border display whilst playing a supporting role.
The tallest plant girdle has 3 rings and measures 41cm x 100cm and are perfect for supporting many types of flowers and plants and stopping their stems snapping in strong winds or flopping under their own weight.
- Plant Girdle Plant Supports
- Supplied in a pack of two
- Manufactured from 6mm un-treated steel in the UK
- Available in 3 sizes:
- Small measures 41cm x 50cm has 2 rings, available in Rustic finish only
- Medium measures 41cm x 76cm has 2 rings, available in Rustic finish only
- Large measures 41cm x 100cm has 3 rings, available in Rustic finish only
Well made. Strong and blend in well with my emerging delphiniums. I have been looking for something similar for a couple of years.