Felco Leather Secateur Holster
The very useful Felco Leather Secateur Holster will make sure you're quick on the pruning draw and is the perfect way to keep your secateurs safe and to hand
The very useful Felco Leather Secateur Holster will make sure you're quick on the pruning draw and is the perfect way to keep your secateurs safe and to hand.
The genuine leather holster simply clips to a belt, trousers or pocket, securely houses the secateurs at a convenient hip height and a combination of steel rivets and heavy stitching ensures this holster stays put.
These leather holsters measure 24cm in length and are 10cm wide at the top, narrowing to 8cm towards the bottom and with a riveted metal clip on the back are now available with an extra storage facility for your Felco Diamond Steel Tool Sharpener
- Felco Leather Secateur Holsters measures 24cm in length
- 10cm wide at top tapering to 8cm
- Two Designs available
- Felco 910 standard design
- Felco 910+ contains additional pocket for storing your Felco steel tool sharpener (available separately)
- Made from genuine leather
- Integral metal clip on back attaches to belt, trousers or pocket
- Safely stores secateurs at hip height
- Convenient when plenty of pruning required
- Helps prevent secateurs being lost or misplaced
- Heavy duty stitching and metal rivets in construction
This product was bought as a present, but we have heard from the recipient that it is the perfect solution to keep his secateurs in a secure a safe place and always at hand when required.
Sadly lost original holster and noticed how useful it was when it was gone!. Needed a replacement and this was perfect.
What The Press Say
Christine Walkden "My 3 ultimate gardening must-haves..."
"I cannot live without my secateurs. I use them several times a day, almost every day of the year, mainly for deadheading and general pruning work. I like to keep them to hand in a holder on my belt"
Charlie Dimmock "My 3 ultimate gardening must-haves..."
" A good quality, robust pair of secateurs wth blades that can be replaced as you inevitably end up using them for jobs that you shouldn't like cutting wire, opening paint tins etc.. Ideally with a clip or holster to go on your belt as there is nothing more irritating than putting them down, then spending 20 minutes looking for them. I once found a pair eight months later in the compst heap!"