Felco Diamond Steel Tool Sharpener
The Felco Diamond coated hardened steel sharpening stone is easy to use and reaches all areas of the cutting blade while sharpening, strengthening and honing the cutting edges to a professional standard
This very useful sharpening tool is diamond coated on all the surfaces of the hardened steel base. Ideal for sharpening a range of tools including pruning shears, secateurs and cable cutters without the need for dismantling.
- Felco Diamond-coated hardened steel sharpening stone
- Easy to use, designed to reach all areas while sharpening
- Essential for sharpening, strengthening and honing of blade cutting edges to a professional standard
- Ideal for sharpening blades without dismantling the pruning shears
- For pruning shears, secateurs and cable cutters
- 100mm/3.9" long, weight: 50g/1.8oz.
What The Press Say
Tried and Tested Hand Tool Sharpeners
Best Buy 14/15 - Features ***** This double-sided diamond-coated sharpener is designed to sharpen and hone a wide range of tool blades. Performance ***** Small but perfectly formed. It may be a fine diamond sharpener, but it gave outstanding results on everything it came into contact with, from bypass loppers and secateurs to knives, a scythe and even making a slight improvement on a blunt axe. Value ***** A quality item that's virtually ubreakable and worth every penny. It may not look much, but it's excellent for keeping all kinds of blades like new.
Useful diamond-coated sharpening tool for use on shears and secateurs without the need for dismantling.