Eden Rose '88 is a vigorous climbing rose with fully double old fashioned type flowers, creamy-white and washed in pink on petal edges.
- Eden Rose '88 - Climbing Rose from Peter Beales®
- Height & Width Range 2.5m x 1.8m (8' x 6')
- Rose Family - Modern Climbers
- Large Dark Pink Double Blooms
- Introduced in 1988
- Suitable for warm climate, prefers full sun
- Little or no fragrance
- Repeat flowering
- Can be grown as a shrub with support
- Ideal for garden arches and obelisks
- Supplied in a container
- Despatch March to September
- Supplied in 4 litre containers - roses are approx. 60cm high
Containerised roses are available throughout the year (although there are more available in the summer months for various reasons) and are roses that we have planted into containers during the winter months, when the plants are dormant. If purchasing a container rose early in the year, it is advisable to wait until after June before planting out into the garden. This is to give the roots of newly potted roses a chance to establish. In summer months containerised roses must be watered daily to ensure good health and maximum blooms. The advantage of buying a rose in a pot is that you can select the plant yourself during a visit to our nursery and gardens, giving you the opportunity to see the rose in flower prior to purchasing. Containerised roses are available for delivery within 7-10 days.
How to plant a rose bought in a container
The same depth applies for a rose bought in a container, with the first inch or so of the branches below soil level, and the hole wide enough for the root ball, there is no need to tease the roots out but better to leave the root ball intact. If purchased early in the summer season (before June) it is wise to leave the rose in its pot to give the roots time to establish.