Double Lean-To Cold Frame
Make the most of walls and patios in the garden and the heat they store with this stunning double height Lean-To Cold Frame; an aluminium framed, toughened glass glazed structure which will give essential winter, spring and autumn protection to plants
Make the most of walls and patios in the garden and the heat they store with this stunning double height Lean-To Cold Frame; an aluminium framed, toughened glass glazed structure which will give essential winter, spring and autumn protection to plants.
Space limitations are no longer a factor with the full height (1.49m), 1.2m long by 0.63cm deep frame with the four shelves (two narrow, two deep) supplied as standard and the 25 year framework guarantee tells you all you need to know about the build quality. Full assembly required and needs to be fixed to a wall or fence.
3mm thick toughened glass sliding front and roof panels give plenty of ventilation options and can be easily removed for cleaning, the framework is also available in very popular Antique Cream this is one spacious lean-to cold frame to cherish.
- Lean-To Cold Frame measures 1.21m L x 63cm W x 1.49m H
- Aluminium framework
- 3mm toughened safety glass
- Available in natural aluminium or Antique Cream finishes
- Sliding side and roof panels
- Numerous ventilation options
- Easy access to plants
- 2 x narrow and 2 x deep shelves supplied as standard
- Shelves are adjustable on the frame.
- 25 year framework guarantee
- Position against wall or fence
- Stunning build quality and finish
- Glass easily removed for cleaning or extra ventilation
- Supplied flat-packed
- Full Assembly Required
- Comes complete with full instructions
- Needs to be fixed against a wall/fence
- Specially tailored 1.2m W x 0.8m L shade netting available
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery
As the cold frames are bulky items, there could possibly be an extra delivery charge to addresses not on the UK mainland and in the north of Scotland. Please contact our Customer Services Department or telephone us on 0333 400 6400 (local rate) for a quote if in doubt.
I found it very tricky to put together mainly because of difficulty in locating the nuts onto the bolts in narrow channels. Also a challenge to keep it "square" during assembly -would have helped if there was a strut across the wall side. But success at last and we are very pleased with the end result.