We have designed these frames following a bespoke design project for one of our customers and following consultation with the RHS. The support has been carefully designed to provide the ideal spacing of the steel posts and support rods to create optimal growing conditions while providing adequate support.
The Currant and Gooseberry Support Frame features a strong steel framework, galvanised inside and out, and then powder coated matt black for an attractive, long lasting finish that has a 10 YEAR GUARANTEE. The upright posts feature a stylish ball finial. All fixings are black stainless steel for a discreet finish. The support frame also features solid 8mm diameter steel rods within the framework - spaced 40cm apart - to offer substantial plant support. These are plated and are also powder coated matt black to fit with the main upright posts.
The wire used in the support is 2mm galvanised multi-strand steel cable. It passes through holes in the steel upright posts and uses professional gripple system tensioners that offer an incredibly strong plant support system.
The support is available in 2m or 3m Long kits. Each kit comes complete with 2 steel upright posts, steel cross support, 8mm steel rods and 1 row of wire. The supports stand 1.6m/5ft 3" H above ground and insert 40cm/16" into the ground.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by us.
- 10 year framework guarantee
- Designed following consultation with the RHS
- 1" Square Steel Frame - galvanised and powder coated matt black for long lasting finish
- All uprights posts decorated with ball finial
- Supplied with discreet black stainless steel fixings
- 8mm solid steel rods spaced every 40cm within framework for substantial support
- 2mm diameter high strength galvanised multi-strand steel cable
- Cable secured using gripple system tensioners
- Supplied with 2 steel upright posts, steel cross support and 1 row of wire
- Available in 2m or 3m Length kits
- Each kit measures 1.6m/5ft 3" High (above ground - uprights insert 40cm/16" into the ground)
Our Blackcurrants and Redcurrants are very popular summer fruits adding colour and flavour to summer dishes and desserts.
Can't see the right size or style? All of our Harrod Supports can be made in a number of alternative configurations including 90º angles, even wider 45º to 195º angles, along with custom lengths and heights - please visit our Made to Measure section for more information and contact details.
Be the first to write a review for this product.