It is small enough to fit on a windowsill, this 49 cell compact plant trainer has a transparent top and a self watering system to ensure healthy plants. The easy system for plug removal will avoid any damage to the roots of the plants.
- The perfect complete system for growing plug plants
- When plants are ready the unique pop up system elevates the plant and protect the roots on removal
- The whole unit measures 22.5cm x 20cm and is 12.5 cm deep
- The Watering tray encourages root systems downwards and prevents crushed seedlings from top watering
- The unique system means it's simpler to remove plugs than from traditional module trays.
- Compact design, suitable for stacking or placing on a window ledge
- Saves on seeds, sow and grow only what you need. no thinning out, easier to handle
- Plants can withstand pest attacks better than direct sown seed
- Perfect for starting lettuce, brassicas, tomatoes, herbs, peppers, aubergine, celery, beetroot, asparagus and more
See Extra Value Pack of 2 and Save £2
Product arrived on time, the design and quality of product is excellent. Ease of use was good, but I'm unable to give a true rating for performance because having just planted my seeds I await the results. Will update the performance once known.
I have been delighted with this product. I planted sugarsnap, sweetpeas, cerinthe and tomatoes in the plant trainer before I went away for a week's holiday and came back to find almost 100% success. The seedlings were healthy and sturdy and grew rapidly to the top. In fact I have had to be swift in transplanting all but the tomatoes. Transplanting them was easy too. They just popped out complete with well developed roots. The plant trainer is clean enough to sit on my windowsill and has a bottom tray to take the water.