Camellia Japonica Mary Phoebe Taylor
THIS PRODUCT IS EXEMPT FROM ANY PROMOTIONS, DISCOUNTS AND EXPRESS DELIVERY
CAMELLIA Mary Phoebe Taylor is a stunning evergreen shrub with lustrous dark-green foliage, providing excellent structure to borders and some well needed winter colour
CAMELLIA Mary Phoebe Taylor is a stunning evergreen shrub with lustrous dark-green foliage, providing excellent structure to borders and some well needed winter colour. Adorable light rose-pink, peony-form flowers unfold in late winter to early spring.
Hardy - cold winter - Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters. May not withstand open/exposed sites or central/northern locations. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -15°C (5°F)
Position in a site sheltered from cold, dry winds and early morning sun as buds and flowers may be damaged by cold winds and late frosts.
- Camellia Mary Phoebe Taylor
- Evergreen Shrub with upright, semi-spreading habit
- Acid Loving - Fertile moist well-drained soil
- Height - 3m (10ft) Spread - 2m (6ft)
- Paeony Form Rose-pink flowers 13.5cm (5in) across with yellow anthers
- Flowers February to April
- Supplied in 2 litre pots
- Available as single or packs of 3 and 5
- Allow up to 14 days for delivery