Bamboo Canes - 1.8m Long (20 Pack)
Bamboo Canes are mainstay garden stakes of any ornamental garden, allotment, kitchen garden or vegetable plot, lending essential support to climbing plants - these quality garden canes will serve you well in the garden year after year
Bamboo Cane stakes are a mainstay of any ornamental garden, allotment, kitchen garden or vegetable plot, lending essential support to climbing plants, appearing in growbags to support tomatoes, forming wigwams and obelisks, creating framework for crop protection cages and too many other uses to mention - these quality garden canes will serve you well in the garden year after year.
Available 1.8m long in packs of 20, these plant support canes have been hand-picked for quality, size and shape and they've been thoroughly cleaned as well - they really are an essential potting shed or greenhouse accessory. Please be aware that as the garden bamboo canes are a natural product, their diameter can vary.
- Bamboo Canes supplied in 1.8m (6ft) lengths
- Supplied in packs of 20 canes
- Use bamboo plant support canes to form wigwams or obelisks
- Traditionally used to support tomatoes in growbags
- Create crop protection cage frameworks
- Lend essential support to ornamental plants
- Use in the greenhouse, kitchen garden, allotment or ornamental garden
- Our cane garden stakes have been hand-picked for size and quality
- Thoroughly cleaned before packing
The bamboo canes have made excellent tripod supports for my runner beans that are vigorously twining around them and reaching for the sky.