Azalea Geisha Orange
THIS PRODUCT IS EXEMPT FROM ANY PROMOTIONS, DISCOUNTS AND EXPRESS DELIVERY
Azalea 'Geisha Orange' is a compact and slow-growing evergreem garden shrub with lush glossy foliage and clusters of vibrant 2.5cm (1in) reddish orange flowers May - July
Sorry, this product is no longer available.
Azalea 'Geisha Orange' is a compact and slow-growing evergreen garden shrub with lush glossy foliage and clusters of vibrant reddish orange flowers
Typically only grows to a maximum of one or two feet in height but there will be some exceptions - forms a low, spreading mound with flowers to 2.5cm (1in) across.
Thrives on acid soil, if your borders aren’t acidic you can still enjoy this Azalea planted in ericaceous compost in a large pot and always watering with rain water, best collected in a water butt.
Hardy - cold winter - Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters. May not withstand open/exposed sites or central/northern locations. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -15°C (5°F)
- Azalea 'Geisha Orange'
- Evergreen shrub, glossy foliage orange red flowers May - July
- Plant in groups for a carpet of colour
- Full sun or partial shade
- Height - 60cm (24in) Spread - 60cm (24in)
- Supplied in 2-3 litre pots
- Available in 1, 3 and 10 packs
- Allow up to 14 days for delivery