Wooden Water Butt Tap
Ideal for use with our iconic Oak Barrel Water Butts, these traditional Wooden Water Butt Taps allow you to drain off water in style
Sorry, this product is no longer available.
Ideal for use with our iconic Oak Barrel Water Butts, these traditional Wooden Water Butt Taps allow you to drain off water in style.
The carefully turned wooden body of the tap features a reliable plastic insert tap which you simply turn to allow the water to flow. A flat head nose allows the tap to be securely hammered home into the pre-drilled hole in the oak water butts we supply - you can simply drill your own 22mm diameter hole into the vessel of your choice - and although you may witness some light leaking to begin with, once the water butt fills and the wood absobs the moisture, the wooden water butt tap will drip no more!
And you can create an instant watertight union between the 18cm long Wooden Water Butt Tap and water butt by running a bead of transparent silicone around the join.
• Wooden Water Butt Tap measures 18cm in length
• Simply hammer tap into place in the style of old coopers and publicans
• Flat nose for easy hammering
• Fits a 22mm diameter hole
• Our Oak Barrel Water Butts supplied with pre-drilled hole for tap
• Can be fitted to any wooden water collecting vessel
• Traditional style
• May leak slightly at first but as water butt fills, absorbs water and swells dripping will stop
• Seal union of tap and water butt with transparent silicone for instant waterproofing if desired