Wooden Raised Bed Pond Kits
Our Wooden Raised Bed Ponds are ideal for an instant and long-lasting garden pond which looks great in the garden or on the patio or decking, easy and quick to assemble - it really is a case of just add water...More information
10% Off Wooden Raised Bed Pond Kits - Enter RB10 at Checkout
Our Raised Pond Kits, based on our popular Superior Wooden Raised Beds, allow you to create an instant garden pond, which looks great in the garden or on the patio or deck – really quick and easy to assemble, all you have to do is add water!
Available in three sizes, each 40cm deep raised bed pond has chunky 10cm (4") corner posts, 3.5cm (1¼") thick Scandinavian softwood planed planks for a quality finish, 10cm (4") wide capping to sit on and admire your fish, extra corner reinforcement and a thick pond liner which carries a 5 year guarantee.
These unique ponds will bring life to gardens of all sizes and are particularly popular on decking and patios, where the sound and sight of a water feature or pond is very appealing.
- 4 year Guarantee
- Available in three sizes - 0.6m x 1.2m (2ft x 4ft), 1.2m x 1.2m (4ft square) and 1.8m x 1.8m (6ft square) - measurements refer to the outside of the planks the posts make the pond kits slightly larger
- All sizes are 40cm deep
- Based on our renowned Superior Timber Raised Bed design
- Ponds feature reassuringly thick 10cm (4") corner posts
- Planed 3.5cm (1¼") thick planks
- Manufactured from Scandinavian softwood sourced from sustainable forests
- Chunky 10cm (4") wide capping lines edges to form a comfortable fish-viewing seat
- UV stabilised heavy duty pond liner has 5 year guarantee
- Reinforced corner sections for extra strength
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Ideal for patio and decking areas
- No excavation or back breaking ground preparation work
- Ideal for keeping fish or as a water feature
- Improved accessibility for those less mobile
- Use a solar powered pump oxygenator to keep water clear
- Self Assembly required - full instructions included
When positioning your Raised Bed Pond, please ensure the area is level and clear of stones and other sharp objects.