Vertical Garden Planter
Save up to £5 - Extra Value Vertical Garden Planter deals!
The Vertical Garden Planter allows you to grow up when you can't grow out, turning your patio or courtyard into a high rise oasis of flowers, herbs, salad or fruit - or all four if you're feeling adventurous - thanks to each 48cm diameter cluster of three pots...More information
The Vertical Garden Planter allows you to grow up when you can't grow out, turning your patio or courtyard into a high rise oasis of flowers, herbs, salad or fruit - or all four if you're feeling adventurous - thanks to each 48cm diameter cluster of three pots.
Manufactured from tough polypropylene, the 20cm deep anthracite coloured pots provide up to 1 metre of growing height and each tier contains almost 34 litres of compost, giving strawberries, herbs, salads, bedding plants or foliage plants plenty of room to stretch out their roots.
The dark colour of the stackable garden planter pots attracts heat and helps the compost warm up. The vertical garden is also patio friendly as a 1.5cm deep saucer captures any excess water, keeping the patio or decking surface clean from soil and silt and when you consider other vertical growing benefits such as decreased soil pest and slug action, ease of maintenance and potential location by the kitchen window or door for dew-drop fresh harvesting, it's clear that height does have the advantage!
- Vertical Garden Planter pots supplied in clusters of 3
- Attractive anthracite colour
- Each pot has an 11.2 litre capacity
- Can be stacked up to 5 tiers in height
- Provides up to 1m of growing height
- Each tier measures 48cm Dia x 20cm H
- Saucer available as an extra to keep patio or decking cleaner
- Ideal for growing fruit, herbs, salads, bedding & foliage plants
- Dark coloured pots attract heat and help warm soil
- Position near kitchen or back door for fresh herb, salad and fruit harvesting
- Attractive patio feature
- Ideal for locations with limited growing space
- Stand near wall or fence to capture stored heat
- Less problem with soil dwelling pests and slugs
- Each tier has almost 34 litre capacity
- Quick to assemble
- Easy to dismantle, clean and store in close season
- Possible to cover with fleece for early season growing
- Drape netting over to protect ripening fruit
- Made from tough polypropylene
Our horticulturist says; "When you can't grow out you have to grow up - and that's exactly what this simple, stackable patio system allows you to do.
"Vertical planters are ideal for courtyards, balconies, terraces and corners of the garden where it's just not feasible to lay out 15 pots. Use them to grow herbs, salads and fruit and even create a wall of colour or foliage with bedding plants and annuals.
"You'll find a stackable system is easier to maintain as well with much less interference from soil pests - inckluding every gardener's enemy, slugs - and most of the pot clusters are at a comfortable working height.
"Position near the back door or kitchen window to harvest the freshest possible salad and herb leaves and if you stand the planter next to a wall, you can make use of the heat the bricks retain.
"With a vertical planter, there's only one direction your yields will go - and that's up!"
What The Press Say
Pick of the Crop - Vertical pots and baskets. Looking for innovative ways to utilise your growing space? Try these items
Grow up with this handy vertical garden planter and maximise the amount of fruit and veg you can enjoy. Up to five of these tough pots can be stacked on top of each other up, giving your edible crops or flowers plenty of room to grow.