Trumpet Peony Plant Supports - Pigeon Grey
These Exclusive Pigeon Grey Peony Plant Supports have a trumpet shape which has long been a popular shaped support for peonies, but the striking shape can also be used to support many other types of plants and using 8mm round steel rods for the legs and rings these supports really are made to last
This product is not available to buy online, for more details please contact us...
The distinctive shape of these Pigeon Grey Peony Plant Supports will be a real focal point in your garden, adding form and structure to your borders. Traditionally used for peonies, these strong plant supports are perfect for many types of flowers and plants stopping plant stems snapping in strong winds or flopping under their own weight.
Exclusively designed and manufactured by us in the UK, these attractive plant supports use quality 8mm gauge steel rods making them very strong and durable which is why we offer a 5 YEAR STRUCTURAL GUARANTEE.
The Trumpet Shaped Peony Plant Supports are available in 2 heights (60cm & 90cm) and 4 diameters (30cm, 40cm, 50cm & 60cm - this refers to the top ring of the support) and are designed to be pushed between 10-20cm into the ground for stability and depending on the required height for the plant. The height is from the bottom of the feet to the top ring.
The exclusive pigeon grey powder coating finish creates a stylish finish for both traditional or contemporary gardens.
- Exclusive - Designed & Manufactured by us in the UK
- Trumpet Shape Supports historically used for peonies, but are ideal for many flowers and plants
- Exclusive Pigeon Grey Colour
- 5 Year Structural Guarantee
- Available in 2 heights (60cm & 90cm) & 4 diameters (30cm, 40cm, 50cm & 60cm)
- 30cm Diameter Peony Support has 3 legs
- 40cm Diamater peony Support has 4 legs
- 50cm & 60cm Diameter peony Support have 5 legs
- Height is from the bottom of the feet to the top ring - designed to be pushed 10-20cm into the ground depending on the plant being supported
- Diameter refers to the top ring on the trumpet support - the diameter is roughly 10cm smaller for the bottom ring
- 8mm gauge steel rods for legs & rings
- Distance between rings on the support is 25cm
- Ball finials measure 25mm diameter
- Perfect for Delphiniums, Verbena bonariensis, Thalictrum 'Hewitt's Double' and Salvia uliginosa