There's no denying this versatile Tomato Cage Plant Support will give invaluable support to home-grown tomatoes but don't ignore its ability to help along all manner of climbing garden fruit and vegetables - the plant support system will happily lend a hand to beans, peas and even climbing ornamentals.
Comprising of three 1.5m long tremendously sturdy plastic stakes strengthened by nine snap-on 30cm cross sections, the climbing plant support forms a triangular frame which can be placed over or in pots or pushed into a vegetable plot or border soil. The dark green finish allows the climbing plant frame to gently drift into the garden background, rendering it almost invisible in a border and letting the plants take centre stage.
The wide openings betweeen the stakes allow for easy harvesting and don't restrict air flow. Long lasting, easy to assemble, dismantle and store and fully adjustable, the tomato cage plant frame is one garden kit you can count on for plant support year after year!
- Tomato Cage Plant Support comprises of 3 x 1.5m (5ft) uprights and 9 x 30cm (12") connectors
- Forms a sturdy, rigid triangular plant support frame
- Ideal for use with tomatoes, peppers, aubergines, peas, beans and many other climbing vegetables
- Perfect for supporting ornamental and border plants
- Uprights and connectors manufactured from tough and durable heavy duty plastic
- Dark green finish so becomes almost invisible as plants grow
- Simple snap together assembly
- Dismantles in minutes, seconds even!
- Easy to store
- Use year after year
- Large spaces between horizontal members for easy harvesting
- Air flow not restricted
- Can be covered with any of our netting to form a cloche or protected environment
- Ideal for use in open soil - push uprights 15cm (6") into ground to secure
- Provides at least 1.2m (5ft) of growing height
- Place in or over pots if desired
Simple to use and durable. I don't use for tomatoes but for climbing plants, including strawberries.
Excellent product. It is best, however to use it in soil.